Errors in variables in simultaneous equation models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J. A. Hausman, 1975. "Errors in Variables in Simultaneous Equation Models," Working papers 145, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Tsai, Reyfong & Kirby, Raymond & Williams, Gary W., 1994. "A Comparison Of Demands For Meat Products In The Pacific Rim Region," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Ai, Chunrong & Chen, Xiaohong, 2007. "Estimation of possibly misspecified semiparametric conditional moment restriction models with different conditioning variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 5-43, November.
- Song, Suyong, 2015. "Semiparametric estimation of models with conditional moment restrictions in the presence of nonclassical measurement errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 95-109.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1996. "Estimating systems of equations with different instruments for different equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 387-405, October.
- Jerry Hausman & Agustin Ros, 2013. "An econometric assessment of telecommunications prices and consumer surplus in Mexico using panel data," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 284-304, June.
- V. Chernozhukov & C. Hansen, 2013. "Quantile Models with Endogeneity," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 5(1), pages 57-81, May.
- Hausman, J. A. & Newey, W. K. & Powell, J. L., 1995.
"Nonlinear errors in variables Estimation of some Engel curves,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 205-233, January.
- J. A. Hausman & W. K. Newey & J. L. Powel, 1988. "Nonlinear Errors in Variables: Estimation of Some Engel Curves," Working papers 504, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Terry A. Marsh, 1985. "Asset Pricing Model Specification and the Term Structure Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
- Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian, 2006. "Instrumental quantile regression inference for structural and treatment effect models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 491-525, June.
- Hall, Anthony David & Pagan, Adrian Rodney, 1981. "The LIML and Related Estimators of an Equation with Moving Average Disturbances," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 719-730, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:5:y:1977:i:3:p:389-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.