Rational expectations modeling with seasonally adjusted data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher A. Sims, 1990. "Rational expectations modeling with seasonally adjusted data," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 35, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rae, David, 1996. "NBNZ-DEMONZ: A dynamic equilibrium model of New Zealand," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 91-165, January.
- Raimundo Soto, 2002.
"Ajuste Estacional e Integración en Variables Macroeconómicas,"
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía,
Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 39(116), pages 135-155.
- Raimundo Soto, 2000. "Ajuste Estacional e Integración en Variables Macroeconómicas," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 73, Central Bank of Chile.
- A. Shorrocks & T. Hens & H. Gottinger & S. Reichelstein & B. Kuon & M. Frenkel & R. Braun & R. Noll & Y. Xu, 1997. "Book Reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 308-328, October.
- Braun, R Anton & Evans, Charles L, 1998.
"Seasonal Solow Residuals and Christmas: A Case for Labor Hoarding and Increasing Returns,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 306-330, August.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1991. "Seasonal Solow residuals and Christmas: a case for labor hoarding and increasing returns," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- R. Anton Braun & Charles L. Evans, 1996. "Seasonal Solow residuals and Christmas: a case for labor hoarding and increasing returns," Working Papers 575, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L., 1995. "Trade credit in a monetary economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 413-430, June.
- Ghysels, Eric & Santa-Clara, Pedro & Valkanov, Rossen, 2006.
"Predicting volatility: getting the most out of return data sampled at different frequencies,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1-2), pages 59-95.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "Predicting Volatility: Getting the Most out of Return Data Sampled at Different Frequencies," NBER Working Papers 10914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "Predicting Volatility: Getting the Most out of Return Data Sampled at Different Frequencies," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-19, CIRANO.
- Park, JaeHyun & Hong, TaeHoon, 2013. "Analysis of South Korea’s economic growth, carbon dioxide emission, and energy consumption using the Markov switching model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 543-551.
- Ghysels, E., 1992.
"Charistmas, Spring and the Dawning of Economic Recovery,"
Cahiers de recherche
9215, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ghysels, E., 1992. "Charistmas, Spring and the Dawning of Economic Recovery," Cahiers de recherche 9215, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Eric Ghysels, 1992. "Christmas, Spring and the Dawning of Economic Recovery," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1027, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Otrok, Christopher & Ravikumar, B. & Whiteman, Charles H., 2007. "A generalized volatility bound for dynamic economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2269-2290, November.
- Norrbin, Stefan C. & Reffett, Kevin L., 1996. "A substitution test of long-run money demand," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 253-270.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 2001. "Acknowledging Misspecification in Macroeconomic Theory," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(3), pages 519-535, July.
- Ghysels, Éric, 1994. "L’analyse économétrique et la saisonnalité," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(1), pages 43-62, mars.
- Daniel Belingher, 2015. "A Short-Run Relationship Between 1-Year Bonds Yield And The Domestic Consumption In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 28-36, April.
- Christiano, Lawrence J. & Todd, Richard M., 2002.
"The conventional treatment of seasonality in business cycle analysis: does it create distortions?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 335-364, March.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Richard M. Todd, 2000. "The Conventional Treatment of Seasonality in Business Cycle Analysis: Does it Create Distortions?," NBER Technical Working Papers 0266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abeysinghe, Tilak, 1998. "Forecasting Singapore's quarterly GDP with monthly external trade," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 505-513, December.
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Rafael Flores de Frutos, 2004. "Seasonal Fluctuations and Dynamic Equilibrium Models of Exchange Rate," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0413, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Zhongjun Qu & Denis Tkachenko, 2011. "Frequency Domain Analysis of Medium Scale DSGE Models with Application to Smets and Wouters (2007)," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-060, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Lars Peter Hansen & James J. Heckman, 1996. "The Empirical Foundations of Calibration," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 87-104, Winter.
- Zhongjun Qu, 2015. "A Composite Likelihood Framework for Analyzing Singular DSGE Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-002, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Saijo, Hikaru, 2013. "Estimating DSGE models using seasonally adjusted and unadjusted data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 173(1), pages 22-35.
- Berkowitz, Jeremy, 2001. "Generalized spectral estimation of the consumption-based asset pricing model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 269-288, September.
- Brendan O'Donovan & David Rae, 1997. "The determinants of house prices in New Zealand: An aggregate and regional analysis," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 175-198.
- Olalla, Myriam García & Gómez, Alejandro Ruiz, 2011. "Robust control and central banking behaviour," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1265-1278, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:55:y:1993:i:1-2:p:9-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.