Aggregate output with variable rates of utilization of employed factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Cueva & Éric Heyer, 1997. "Fonction de production et degrés d'utilisation du capital et du travail : une analyse économétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 93-111.
- John F. Helliwell & Alan Chung, 1991.
"Macroeconomic Convergence: International Transmission of Growth and Technical Progress,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Economic Transactions: Issues in Measurement and Empirical Research, pages 388-436
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Helliwell & Alan Chung, 1990. "Macroeconomic Convergence: International Transmission of Growth and Technical Progress," NBER Working Papers 3264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bradley, John & Whelan, Karl & Wright, Jonathan, 1995. "HERMIN Ireland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 249-274, July.
- Hiroshi Goto, 2015. "Inter-Industrial Factor Allocation in the Short and Long Runs in Chamberlinian Monopolistic Competition," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-36, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Matthew Andersen & Julian Alston & Philip Pardey, 2012.
"Capital use intensity and productivity biases,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 59-71, February.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2007. "Capital Use Intensity and Productivity Biases," Staff Papers 7314, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Andersen, Matthew A. & Alston, Julian M. & Pardey, Philip G., 2010. "Capital Use Intensity and Productivity Biases," Staff Papers 93143, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- John F. Helliwell, 1992. "Trade and Technical Progress," NBER Working Papers 4226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:33:y:1986:i:1-2:p:285-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.