Identification of linear stochastic models with covariance restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bekker, P.A. & Pollock, D.S.G., 1984. "Identification of linear stochastic models with covariance restrictions," Research Memorandum 3115d62d-f612-42b4-b0d2-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Bekker, 1986. "A note on the identification of restricted factor loading matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 607-611, December.
- Waggoner, Daniel F. & Zha, Tao, 2003. "A Gibbs sampler for structural vector autoregressions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 349-366, November.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2010.
"Structural Vector Autoregressions: Theory of Identification and Algorithms for Inference,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 665-696.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2008. "Structural vector autoregressions: theory of identification and algorithms for inference," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Áureo de Paula, 2015. "Econometrics of network models," CeMMAP working papers CWP52/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nikolay Iskrev, 2010.
"Evaluating the strength of identification in DSGE models. An a priori approach,"
2010 Meeting Papers
1117, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nikolay Iskrev, 2010. "Evaluating the strength of identification in DSGE models. An a priori approach," Working Papers w201032, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- George, Edward I. & Sun, Dongchu & Ni, Shawn, 2008. "Bayesian stochastic search for VAR model restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 553-580, January.
- George Halkos & Kyriaki Tsilika, 2015.
"Programming Identification Criteria in Simultaneous Equation Models,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(1), pages 157-170, June.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Programming identification criteria in simultaneous equation models," MPRA Paper 43467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bai, Jushan & Wang, Peng, 2014. "Identification theory for high dimensional static and dynamic factor models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 794-804.
- Iskrev, Nikolay, 2010. "Local identification in DSGE models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 189-202, March.
- van Soest, A.H.O., 1990. "Essays on micro-econometric models of consumer demand and the labour market," Other publications TiSEM be045d62-a73d-4d7c-a591-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:31:y:1986:i:2:p:179-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.