Testing the autoregressive parameter with the t statistic
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Phillips, P C B, 1987.
"Time Series Regression with a Unit Root,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 277-301, March.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Time Series Regression with a Unit Root," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 740R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 1986.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Pierre Perron, 1986. "Testing for a Unit Root in Time Series Regression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 795R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 1987.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "PPUNIT: RATS procedure to perform Phillips-Perron Unit Root test," Statistical Software Components RTS00160, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Neifar, Malika, 2004. "Méthodes d’inférence exactes pour un modèle de régression avec erreurs AR(2) gaussiennes," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(4), pages 593-618, Décembre.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & NEIFAR, Malika, 2003. "Méthodes d'inférence exactes pour un modèle de régression avec erreurs AR(2) gaussiennes," Cahiers de recherche 09-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Malika Neifar, 2003. "Méthodes d'inférence exactes pour un modèle de régression avec erreurs AR(2) gaussiennes," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-54, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & NEIFAR, Malika, 2003. "Méthodes d’inférence exactes pour un modèle de régression avec erreurs AR(2) gaussiennes," Cahiers de recherche 2003-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jürgen Wolters & Uwe Hassler, 2006. "Unit root testing," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 90(1), pages 43-58, March.
- Wolters, Jürgen & Hassler, Uwe, 2005. "Unit root testing," Discussion Papers 2005/23, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1989. "Comparing futures and survey forecasts of near-term Treasury bill rates," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 33-42.
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Savin, N. E., 2000. "Empirically relevant critical values for hypothesis tests: A bootstrap approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 375-389, April.
- Mingguang Tu & Futao Wang & Yi Zhou & Shixin Wang, 2016. "Gridded Water Resource Distribution Simulation for China Based on Third-Order Basin Data from 2002," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-14, December.
- José Angel Roldán Casas & Rafaela Dios-Palomares, 2004. "A Strategy for Testing the Unit Root in AR(1) Model with Intercept. A Monte Carlo Experiment," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/37, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Hellstrom, Jorgen, 2001. "Unit root testing in integer-valued AR(1) models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 9-14, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:27:y:1985:i:2:p:143-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed