Economic monetary aggregates--comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter K. Clark & Sung Y. Kwack, 1976. "Asset markets and interest rate determination in the multi-country model," International Finance Discussion Papers 94, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Berner & Peter K. Clark & Ernesto Hernandez-Cata & Howard Howe & Sung Y. Kwack & Guy V. G. Stevens, 1977. "A multi-country model of the international influences on the U.S. economy: preliminary results," International Finance Discussion Papers 115, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guy V. G. Stevens, 1976. "Alternatives for modeling the world outside the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 96, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Berner & Peter K. Clark & Howard Howe & Sung Y. Kwack & Guy V. G. Stevens, 1976. "Modeling the international influences on the U.S. economy: a multi- country approach," International Finance Discussion Papers 93, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisbeth Funding la Cour, 1995.
"A Component® based Analysis of the danish Long-run Money Demand Relation,"
95-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Funding la Cour, Lisbeth, 1999. "A Component-Based Analysis Of The Danish Long-Run Money Demand Relation," Working Papers 06-1999, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- M Aynul Hasan & S. Ghulam Kadir & S. Fakhre Mahmud, 1988. "Substitutability of Pakistan's Monetary Assets under Alternative Monetary Aggregates," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(3), pages 317-326.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:14:y:1980:i:1:p:49-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.