Auction market theory of heterogeneous bidders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evans, Mary F. & Vossler, Christian A. & Flores, Nicholas E., 2009. "Hybrid allocation mechanisms for publicly provided goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 311-325, February.
- Brunner, Christoph & Hu, Audrey & Oechssler, Jörg, 2014.
"Premium auctions and risk preferences: An experimental study,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 467-484.
- Brunner, Christoph & Hu, Audrey & Oechssler, Jörg, 2013. "Premium Auctions and Risk Preferences: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0544, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Martin G. Kocher & Julius Pahlke & Stefan T. Trautmann, 2010. "An experimental test of precautionary bidding," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Kocher, Martin G. & Pahlke, Julius & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2015.
"An experimental study of precautionary bidding,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 27-38.
- Kocher, Martin & Pahlke, Julius & Trautmann, Stefan, 2013. "An Experimental Study of Precautionary Bidding," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79690, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hu, Audrey, 2011. "How bidder's number affects optimal reserve price in first-price auctions under risk aversion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 29-31, October.
- Hu, Audrey & Matthews, Steven A. & Zou, Liang, 2010.
"Risk aversion and optimal reserve prices in first- and second-price auctions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1188-1202, May.
- Audrey Hu & Steven A. Matthews & Liang Zou, 2009. "Risk Aversion and Optimal Reserve Prices in First and Second-Price Auctions," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-016, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gentry, Matthew & Li, Tong & Lu, Jingfeng, 2015.
"Existence of monotone equilibrium in first price auctions with private risk aversion and private initial wealth,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 214-221.
- Gentry, Matthew & Li, Tong & Lu, Jingfeng, 2015. "Existence of monotone equilibrium in first price auctions with private risk aversion and private initial wealth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66100, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Reinhard Selten, 2002. "Individual Behavior of First-Price Sealed-Bid Auctions: The Importance of Information Feedback in Experimental Markets," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse3_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Martin G. Kocher & Stefan T. Trautmann, 2013.
"Selection Into Auctions For Risky And Ambiguous Prospects,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 882-895, January.
- Martin G. Kocher & Stefan T. Trautmann, 2010. "Selection into auctions for risky and ambiguous prospects," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-06, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Hu, Audrey & Offerman, Theo & Zou, Liang, 2011. "Premium auctions and risk preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2420-2439.
- Cox, James C. & Sadiraj, Vjollca, 2006.
"Small- and large-stakes risk aversion: Implications of concavity calibration for decision theory,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 45-60, July.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj, "undated". "Small- and Large-Stakes Risk Aversion: Implications of Concavity Calibration for Decision Theory," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2006-03, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Timothy P. Hubbard & Harry J. Paarsch, 2012. "On the Numerical Solution of Equilibria in Auction Models with Asymmetries within the Private-Values Paradigm," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 291, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Yonghong Long, 2009. "Bidders¡¯ Risk Preferences in Discriminative Auctions," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 10(1), pages 215-223, May.
- Jun Nakabayashi & Naoki Watanabe, 2010. "An Experimental Study of Bidding Behavior in Subcontract Auctions," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-009, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Sascha Füllbrunn & Tibor Neugebauer, 2013.
"Varying the number of bidders in the first-price sealed-bid auction: experimental evidence for the one-shot game,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 75(3), pages 421-447, September.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Sascha F llbrunn, 2013. "Varying the number of bidders in the first-price sealed-bid auction: experimental evidence for the one-shot game," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-10, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Mark Van Boening & Stephen Rassenti & Vernon Smith, 1998. "Numerical Computation of Equilibrium Bid Functions in a First-Price Auction with Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 1(2), pages 147-159, September.
- Tibor Neugebauer & Javier Perote, 2005. "Theory And Misbehavior Of First-Price Auctions: The Importance Of Information Feedback In Experimental Markets," Experimental 0503008, EconWPA.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Andres Romeu, 2002. "Structural Inferences from First-Price Auction Experiments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 531.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Yusufcan Masatlioglu & Sarah Taylor & Neslihan Uler, 2012. "Behavioral mechanism design: evidence from the modified first-price auctions," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 16(2), pages 159-173, September.
- Bernard Elyakime & Patrice Loisel, 1997. "Asymétrie dans des enchères à prix de retrait secret," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 48(4), pages 835-851.
- Neugebauer, Tibor & Selten, Reinhard, 2006. "Individual behavior of first-price auctions: The importance of information feedback in computerized experimental markets," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 183-204, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:9:y:1982:i:4:p:319-325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.