A new measure of wage discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tressler, J. H. & Menezes, C. F., 1983. "Constant returns to scale and competitive equilibrium under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 383-391, December.
- Tressler, J. H. & Menezes, C. F., 1988. "The comparative statics of a competitive industry facing demand uncertainty," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 315-319.
- Appelbaum, Elie & Katz, Eliakim, 1986. "Measures of Risk Aversion and Comparative Statics of Industry Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 524-529, June.
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Pope, Rulon D & Leathers, Howard, 1988. "Competitive Industry Equilibrium under Uncertainty and Free Entry," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 331-344, April.
- Azzeddine Azzam, 2003. "Market Transparency and Market Structure: The Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act of 1999," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 387-395.
- Parker,Simon C., 2006.
"The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521030632, March.
- Parker,Simon C., 2004. "The Economics of Self-Employment and Entrepreneurship," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521828130, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kapsalis, Constantine, 2010. "Wage discrimination: The case for reverse regression," MPRA Paper 27331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kapsalis, Costa, 1998. "An Explanation of the Increasing Age Premium," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1998112e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Hojman, David E., 1984. "Downward bias in a new measure of wage discrimination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 87-91.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:9:y:1982:i:3:p:287-293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .