Autocorrelation specification in singular equation systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D., 1994. "Autocorrelation Specification in Singular Equation Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11134, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Katranidis, Stelios D. & Velentzas, Kostas, 1996. "Decomposition Analysis Of Factor Cost Shares: The Case Of Greek Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Wong, K.K. Gary, 2013. "An empirical investigation of the trade benefit function," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 150-153.
- Panos Fousekis & Brian J. Revell, 2002.
"Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 63, pages 31-50.
- Fousekis, Panos & Revell, Brian J., 2002. "Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 63.
- Panos Fousekis & Brian J. Revell, 2002. "Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom," Post-Print hal-01201002, HAL.
- Keith R. McLaren & K. K. Gary Wong, 2009. "The Benefit Function Approach to Modeling Price-Dependent Demand Systems: An Application of Duality Theory," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1110-1123.
- Keith R. McLaren & K. K. Gary Wong, 2008. "The Benefit Function Approach to Modeling Price-Dependent Demand Systems: An Application of Duality Theory," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 8/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Jones, Keithly G., 2012. "U.S. Citrus Import Demand: Seasonality and Substitution," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119741, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Silvia Teizzi, 1999. "External Effects of Agricultural Production in Italy and Environmental Accounting," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(4), pages 459-472, June.
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2000. "Flexible Multistage Demand System Based on Indirect Separability, A," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp265, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 2001. "Flexible Multistage Demand System Based on Indirect Separability, A," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1921, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Njonou, Rabelais Yankam & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Surry, Yves R., 2002. "Testing Separability for Common Wheat Qualities in French Import Demand Market Using Aids and Rotterdam Demand Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24921, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- McLaren, Keith R., 1996. "Parsimonious autocorrelation corrections for singular demand systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 115-121, November.
- H. Kim & Keith McLaren & K. Wong, 2013. "Empirical demand systems incorporating intertemporal consumption dynamics," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 349-370, August.
- Rodriguez, Nestor & Eales, James S., 2015. "Structural Change via Threshold Effects: Estimating U.S. Meat Demand Using Smooth Transition Functions and the Effects of More Women in the Labor Force," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206522, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Holt, Matthew T. & Goodwin, Barry K., 2009. "The Almost Ideal and Translog Demand Systems," MPRA Paper 15092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holt, Matthew T., 1998. "Autocorrelation specification in singular equation systems: A further look," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 135-141, February.
- Kiawu, James & Jones, Keithly G, 2013. "Implications of food aid and remittances for West African food import demand," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:46:y:1994:i:4:p:303-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed