Partial compatibility and supporting services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chou, Chien-fu & Shy, Oz, 1996. "Do consumers gain or lose when more people buy the same brand," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 309-330, September.
- Conrad, Klaus, 2004. "Network effects, Compatibility and the Environment : The Case of Hydrogen Powered Cars," Discussion Papers 613, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Nahm, Jae, 2008. "The effects of one-way compatibility on technology adoption in systems markets," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 269-278, September.
- Conrad Klaus, 2009. "Engines Powered by Renewable Energy, the Network of Filling Stations and Compatibility Decisions," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(4), pages 362-381, August.
- Clements, Matthew T., 2004. "Direct and indirect network effects: are they equivalent?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 633-645, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2007:i:21:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyoungwon Rhee, 2007. "Compatibility Competition In The Presence Of Network Externalities," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 147-161, June.
- David Dranove and Neil Gandal., 2000.
"The DVD vs. DIVX Standard War: Empirical Evidence of Vaporware,"
Economics Working Papers
E00-293, University of California at Berkeley.
- David Dranove & Neil Gandal, 2001. "The DVD vs. DIVX Standard War: Empirical Evidence of Vaporware," Law and Economics 0012001, EconWPA.
- Dranove, David & Gandal, Neil, 2000. "The DVD vs. DIVX Standard War: Empirical Evidence of Vaporware," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt4961n0hj, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Dranove, David & Gandal, Neil, 2000. "The DVD vs. DIVX Standard War: Empirical Evidence of Vaporware," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0979867q, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Christiaan Hogendorn & Stephen Ka Yat Yuen, 2009. "PLATFORM COMPETITION WITH 'MUST-HAVE' COMPONENTS -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 294-318, June.
- Shy, Oz, 1996. "Technology revolutions in the presence of network externalities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 785-800, October.
- Oz Shy, 2011. "A Short Survey of Network Economics," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 38(2), pages 119-149, March.
- Ho-Chyuan Chen & Chien-Chen Chen, 2011. "Compatibility Under Differentiated Duopoly with Network Externalities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 43-55, March.
- Klaus CONRAD, 2005. "Price Competition and Product Differentiation when Goods have Network Effects," Industrial Organization 0502002, EconWPA.
- Nobuo Matsubayashi, 2008. "Product design rivalry: multiple-attributes approach to differentiation," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(7), pages 555-563.
- Chung-Hui Chou, 2007. "Partial Compatibility and Vertical Differentiation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(21), pages 1-8.
- Choi, Kangsik & Lee, DongJoon, 2017. "Welfare-improving vertical separation with network externality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 115-118.
- Dachrahn Wu & Ming Chang & Mei-Hua Chang, 2008. "Market coverage and “love of software variety” in the supporting services approach," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 77-86, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:41:y:1993:i:2:p:193-197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.