Income tax progressivity and revenue growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryant, John & Wallace, Neil, 1980. "Open-Market Operations in a Model of Regulated, Insured Intermediaries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 146-173, February.
- Bryant, John, 1978. "Relative prices and inventory investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 85-102, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2011. "A Differential Redistributive Analysis of Bilinear Dual-Income-Tax Reforms," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 67(3), pages 193-224, September.
- Arnaldur Kristjánsson & Peter Lambert, 2015.
"Structural progression measures for dual income tax systems,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Arnaldur Sölvi Kristjánsson & Peter J. Lambert, 2012. "Structural Progression Measures for Dual Income Tax Systems," Working Papers 269, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2009.
"A theoretical and practical study on linear reforms of dual taxes,"
Working Papers in Economics
218, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Samuel Calonge & Oriol Tejada, 2009. "A theoretical and practical study on linear reforms of dual taxes," Working Papers XREAP2009-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Feb 2009.
- Hechtner, Frank & Massarrat-Mashhadi, Nima & Sielaff, Christian, 2012. "Eine Analyse zur Einkommensteuerbelastung und Wirkung der kalten Progression der vergangenen 20 Jahre in Deutschland," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 137, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:3:y:1979:i:4:p:377-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .