A note on the specification of the fisher equation under inflation uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryant, John & Wallace, Neil, 1980. "Open-Market Operations in a Model of Regulated, Insured Intermediaries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 146-173, February.
- Bryant, John, 1978. "Relative prices and inventory investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 85-102, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James R. Rhodes, 2006.
"DEVOLUTION OF THE FISHER EQUATION: Rational Appreciation to Money Illusion,"
GRIPS Discussion Papers
07-05, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, revised Sep 2007.
- James R. Rhodes, 2006. "DEVOLUTION OF THE FISHER EQUATION: Rational Appreciation to Money Illusion," GRIPS Discussion Papers 08-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies, revised Jun 2008.
- Susan Woodward & Jack Hirshleifer, 1982. "The Fisher Equation Under Uncertainty: Real Risk Versus Money Risk," UCLA Economics Working Papers 233, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Richard Hartman & John H. Makin, 1982. "Inflation Uncertainty and Interest Rates: Theory and Empirical Tests," NBER Working Papers 0906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:3:y:1979:i:3:p:249-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .