Mergers of producers of perfect complements competing in price
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duarte Brito & Margarida Catalão‐Lopes, 2010. "Mergers Of Producers Of Complements: How Autonomous Markets Change The Price Effects," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(1), pages 60-75, January.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Gaudet, Gérard, 2015.
"On the effects of mergers on equilibrium outcomes in a common property renewable asset oligopoly,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 209-223.
- Hassan BENCHEKROUN & Gérard GAUDET, 2013. "On the Effects of Mergers on Equilibrium Outcomes in a Common Property Renewable Asset Oligopoly," Cahiers de recherche 16-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BENCHEKROUN, Hassan & GAUDET, Gérard, 2013. "On the effects of mergers on equilibrium outcomes in a common property renewable asset oligopoly," Cahiers de recherche 2013-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hassan Benchekroun & Gérard Gaudet, 2014. "On the Effects of Mergers on Equilibrium Outcomes in a Common Property Renewable Asset Oligopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 5074, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2014. "Cooperating with competitors: Patent pooling and choice of a new standard," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 4-21.
- Horn, Henrik & Persson, Lars, 2001. "Endogenous mergers in concentrated markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1213-1244, September.
- Polasky, Stephen & Mason, Charles F., 1998. "On the welfare effects of mergers: Short run vs. long run," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-24.
- Rafael Moner Colonques & Ricardo Flores Fillol, 2005. "Strategic Effects Of International Airline Alliances," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marie-Laure Allain & Saïd Souam, 2004. "Concentration horizontale et relations verticales," Working Papers hal-00242914, HAL.
- Alberto Salvo, 2010. "Sequential Cross‐border Mergers in Models of Oligopoly," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(306), pages 352-383, April.
- Barros, Pedro Pita & Brito, Duarte & Vasconcelos, Helder, 2018. "Welfare decreasing endogenous mergers between producers of complementary goods," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 54-95.
- Roman Inderst & Christian Wey, 2000. "Market Structure, Bargaining, and Technology Choice," CIG Working Papers FS IV 00-12, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Gallini, Nancy, 2015. "Promoting Competition by Coordinating Prices: When Rivals Share Intellectual Property," Economics working papers nancy_gallini-2015-22, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Dec 2015.
- Gaudet, G. & Salant, S., 1989. "Towards A Theory Of Horizontal Mergers," Papers 89-24, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Ricardo Flores-Fillol & Rafael Moner-Colonques, 2006. "Endogenous Integration and Welfare in Complementary Goods Markets," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 658.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Damoun Ashournia & Per Svejstrup Hansen & Jonas Worm Hansen, 2013. "Trade Liberalization and the Degree of Competition in International Duopoly," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 1048-1059, November.
- M. Alvisi & E. Carbonara, 2010. "Imperfect Substitutes for Perfect Complements: Solving the Anticommons Problem," Working Papers 708, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ricardo Flores-Fillol & Rafael Moner-Colonques, 2011.
"Endogenous Mergers of Complements with Mixed Bundling,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 39(3), pages 231-251, November.
- Flores-Fillol, Ricardo & Moner Colonques, Rafael, 2010. "Endogenous Mergers of Complements with Mixed Bundling," Working Papers 2072/151551, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Emilie Dargaud, 2012. "Endogenous mergers and maximal concentration: a note," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 137-146.
- Zhou, Wen, 2008. "Endogenous horizontal mergers under cost uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 903-912, July.
- Baye, Irina & von Schlippenbach, Vanessa & Wey, Christian, 2017. "One-stop shopping behavior, buyer power, and upstream merger incentives," DICE Discussion Papers 27, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:39:y:1992:i:3:p:359-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.