Human capital investment in wealth-constrained families with two-sided altruism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2001.
"Labor immigration and long-run welfare in a growth model with heterogenous agents and endogenous labor supply,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 391-407.
- Thibault, E., 2000. "Labor Immigration and Long Run Welfare in a Growth Model with Heterogeneous Agents and Endogenous Labor Supply," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 00a12, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Nordblom, Katarina, 2001.
"Within-the-Family Education and its Impact on Equality,"
Working Paper Series
2001:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Katarina Nordblom, 2001. "Within-the-family education and its impact on equality," Public Economics 0105004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nordblom, K., 2001. "Within-the-Family Education and Its Impact on Equality," Papers 2001:06, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2002. "On Techniques to Value the Impact of Environmental Hazards on Children's Health," NCEE Working Paper Series 200208, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2002.
- Mark D. Agee & Thomas D. Crocker, 2004. "Transferring Measures of Adult Health Benefits to Children: A Review of Issues and Results," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(4), pages 468-482, October.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:333-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kunio Tsuyuhara, 2014. "A Welfare Analysis of Child Labor Restriction: Intergenerational Perspectives," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 15-33, September.
- Emmanuel Thibault, 2017.
"Is GDP a Relevant Social Welfare Indicator? A Savers–Spenders Theory Approach,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 333-351, September.
- Thibault, Emmanuel, 2016. "Is GDP a Relevant Social Welfare Indicator? A Savers-Spenders Theory Approach," TSE Working Papers 16-651, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:35:y:1991:i:2:p:137-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.