Tariff burdens and optimal tariffs under alternative transport cost and market structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurence Ball & David Romer, 1989.
"The Equilibrium and Optimal Timing of Price Changes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(2), pages 179-198.
- Laurence Ball & David Romer, 1987. "The Equilibrium and Optimal Timing of Price Changes," NBER Working Papers 2432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & David Romer, 1987. "The Equilibrium and Optimal Timing of Price Changes," NBER Working Papers 2412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ball, Laurence Markham, 1987. "Externalities from Contract Length," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 615-629, September.
- Benabou, Roland, 1989.
"Optimal Price Dynamics and Speculation with a Storable Good,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 41-80, January.
- Benabou, Roland, 1987. "Optimal price dynamics and speculation with a storable good," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8708, CEPREMAP.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik T Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 2000.
"Spatial dimensions of environmental policies for transboundary externalities: a spatial price equilibrium approach,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(11), pages 2033-2055, November.
- Erik T Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 2000. "Spatial Dimensions of Environmental Policies for Transboundary Externalities: A Spatial Price Equilibrium Approach," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 32(11), pages 2033-2055, November.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 1998. "Spatial Dimensions of Environmental Policies for Trans-Boundary Externalities - A Spatial Price Equilibrium Approach," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-079/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef & Peter Nijkamp, 1998. "Energy policies in spatial systems: A spatial price equilibrium approach with heterogeneous regions and endogenous technologies," ERSA conference papers ersa98p113, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:31:y:1989:i:4:p:381-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .