Exchange rate pass-through and the relative concentration of German and Japanese manufacturing industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bih Jane Liu, 1994. "Cost Externality and Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Some Evidence from Taiwan," NBER Chapters,in: Macroeconomic Linkage: Savings, Exchange Rates, and Capital Flows, NBER-EASE Volume 3, pages 247-272 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuo-Liang Wang & Chung-Shu Wu, 1999. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Industry Characteristics: The Case of Taiwan's Exports of Midstream Petrochemical Products," NBER Chapters,in: Changes in Exchange Rates in Rapidly Developing Countries: Theory, Practice, and Policy Issues (NBER-EASE volume 7), pages 211-234 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Damania, 1998. "The Scope for Exchange Rate Pass-through in an Oligopoly," School of Economics Working Papers 1998-07, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Alan Kirman & Louis Phlips, 1996. "Exchange-rate pass-through and market structure," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 129-154, June.
- Kuo-Liang Wang & Chung-Shu Wu, 1996. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Industry Characteristics: The Case of Taiwan's Exports of Midstream Petrochemical Products," NBER Working Papers 5749, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Hens, 1994. "Exchange Rates and Perfect Competition," Discussion Paper Serie A 466, University of Bonn, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:31:y:1989:i:1:p:81-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.