Government capital and private output in the United States : Additional evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wisdom Takumah & Bernard Njindan Iyke, 2017.
"The links between economic growth and tax revenue in Ghana: an empirical investigation,"
International Journal of Sustainable Economy,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 34-55.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard & Takumah, Wisdom, 2015. "The Links between Economic Growth and Tax Revenue in Ghana: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 67281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Creel & Francesco Saraceno & Paola Veroni, 2007.
"Has the Golden Rule of Public Finance Made a difference in the UK,"
Sciences Po publications
2007-13, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme Creel & Paola Veroni & Francesco Saraceno, 2007. "Has the Golden Rule of Public Finance Made a difference in the UK," Working Papers hal-00972843, HAL.
- Jerome Creel & Paola Monperrus-Veroni & Francesco Saraceno, 2007. "Has the Golden Rule of Public Finance Made a Difference in the UK ?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-13, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- W. Robert & J. Alexander, 1994. "The investment-output ratio in growth regressions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(5), pages 74-76.
- Alfredo M. Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013.
"On The Economic Effects Of Public Infrastructure Investment: A Survey Of The International Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Development,
Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Alfredo Pereira & Jorge Andraz, 2012. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment: A survey of the international evidence," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2012_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Jorge M. Andraz, 2013. "On the economic effects of public infrastructure investment:A survey of the international evidence," Working Papers 108, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010.
"Infrastructures and productivity: an updated survey,"
1018, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Infrastructures and Productivity: an Updated Survey," Working Papers 475, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2010. "Infrastructures and productivity: an updated survey," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 831.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Palakiyèm Kpemoua, 2016. "Analyse de l'impact des infrastructures de transport sur la croissance économique du Togo," Working Papers hal-01389698, HAL.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2014. "What Have We Learned From Three Decades Of Research On The Productivity Of Public Capital?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 889-916, December.
- Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Jacobs, Jan & Groote, Peter, 1995. "Productivity impacts of infrastructure investment in the Netherlands 1853-1913," Research Report 95D30, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hurlin, Christophe & Minea, Alexandru, 2013.
"Is public capital really productive? A methodological reappraisal,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 122-130.
- Christophe Hurlin & Alexandru Minea, 2012. "Is Public Capital Really Productive? A Methodological Reappraisal," Working Papers halshs-00773200, HAL.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:95d30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valter Di Giacinto & Giacinto Micucci & Pasqualino Montanaro, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Infrastructures: A Literature Review and Empirical Analysis on the Case of Italy," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 1, March.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2009. "How Productive is Public Capital? A Meta-Regression Analysis," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0912, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Yang Zou, 2006. "Empirical studies on the relationship between public and private investment and GDP growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(11), pages 1259-1270.
- Andreas Stephan, 2003.
"Assessing the contribution of public capital to private production: Evidence from the German manufacturing sector,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 399-417.
- Andreas Stephan, 2002. "Assessing the Contribution of Public Capital to Private Production: Evidence from the German Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 315, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- W. Robert & J. Alexander, 1997. "Inflation and economic growth: evidence from a growth equation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 233-238.
- Holmgren, Johan & Merkel, Axel, 2017. "Much ado about nothing? – A meta-analysis of the relationship between infrastructure and economic growth," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 13-26.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arestoff, Florence & Hurlin, Christophe, 2006. "Estimates of government net capital stocks for 26 developing countries, 1970-2002," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3858, The World Bank.
- William Crowder & Daniel Himarios, 1997. "Balanced growth and public capital: an empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(8), pages 1045-1053.
- Sturm, Jan Egbert & de Haan, Jakob, 1995.
"Is public expenditure really productive?: New evidence for the USA and The Netherlands,"
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 60-72, January.
- Jan Egbert Sturm & Jakob de Haan,, 1994. "Is public expenditure really productive? New evidence for the US and the Netherlands," Working Papers 20, Centre for Economic Research, University of Groningen and University of Twente.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS, 2000. "Infrastructures, investissement et croissance : un bilan de dix années de recherches," Working Papers 200007, CERDI.
- He, Yongda & Lin, Boqiang, 2019. "Regime differences and industry heterogeneity of the volatility transmission from the energy price to the PPI," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 900-916.
- Chu-Ping C. Vijverberg & Wim P. M. Vijverberg, 2007. "Diagnosing the Productivity Effect of Public Capital in the Private Sector," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 207-230, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:30:y:1989:i:3:p:223-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.