A simulation model of saving, residential choice, and bequests of the Japanese elderly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1988. "Death, Birth, Productivity Growth and Debt Neutrality," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 279-293, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas A. Barthold & Takatoshi Ito, 1992.
"Bequest Taxes and Accumulation of Household Wealth: U.S.-Japan Comparison,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1, pages 235-292
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Barthold & Takatoshi Ito, 1991. "Bequest Taxes and Accumulation of Household Wealth: U.S. - Japan Comparison," NBER Working Papers 3692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Barthold & Takatoshi Ito, 1991. "Bequest Taxes and Accumulation of Household Wealth: U.S.-Japan Comparison," Discussion Paper Series a233, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wakabayashi, Midori & Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2009.
"Is the eldest son different? The residential choice of siblings in Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 337-348, December.
- Midori Wakabayashi & Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "Is the Eldest Son Different? The Residential Choice of Siblings in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0674, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Midori Wakabayashi & Charles Y. Horioka, 2006. "Is the Eldest Son Different? The Residential Choice of Siblings in Japan," NBER Working Papers 12655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauro Baranzini, 2005. "Modigliani's life-cycle theory of savings fifty years later," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 109-172.
- Mauro Baranzini, 2005. "Modigliani's life-cycle theory of savings fifty years later," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 58(233-234), pages 109-172.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1991. "Japanese Finance in the 1980s: A Survey," NBER Chapters,in: Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?, pages 225-270 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:29:y:1989:i:2:p:129-133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.