A new index of income inequality : The B measure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael McAler & Hang K. Ryu & Daniel J. Slottje, 2017.
"A New Inequality Measure that is Sensitive to Extreme Values and Asymmetries,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
17-102/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hang K. Ryu & Daniel J. Slottje & Michael McAleer, 2017. "A New Inequality Measure that is Sensitive to Extreme Values and Asymmetries," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-25, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- McAleer, M.J. & Ryu, H.K. & Slottje, D.J., 2017. "A New Inequality Measure that is Sensitive to Extreme Values and Asymmetries," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2017-28, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Moore, Robert E., 1996. "Ranking income distributions using the Geometric Mean and a related general measure," MPRA Paper 10171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:econom:v:199:y:2017:i:2:p:221-231 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:24:y:1987:i:4:p:385-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.