Does GNP have a unit root?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Darné & Amélie Charles, 2012.
"A note on the uncertain trend in US real GNP: Evidence from robust unit root tests,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2399-2406.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2010. "A note on the uncertain trend in US real GNP: Evidence from robust unit root test," Working Papers hal-00547737, HAL.
- Olivier Darné & Amélie Charles, 2012. "A note of the uncertain trend in US real GNP: Evidence from robust unit root tests," Post-Print hal-00956936, HAL.
- Bertrand Candelon & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2004.
"Fractional integration and business cycle features,"
Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 343-359, May.
- Candelon, Bertrand & Gil-Alaña, Luis A., 2001. "Fractional integration and business cycle features," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,46, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Bertrand Candelon, 2004. "Fractional Integration and Business Cycles Features," Faculty Working Papers 09/04, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Diego Romero-Ávila, 2012. "Multiple trend shifts and unit roots in US state income levels: implications for long-run growth," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 48(3), pages 641-661, June.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Chinn, Menzie D, 1997.
"Further Investigation of the Uncertain Unit Root in GNP,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 15(1), pages 68-73, January.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie Chinn, 1995. "Further investigation of the uncertain unit root in GNP," Econometrics 9508002, EconWPA.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn, 1996. "Further Investigation of the Uncertain Unit Root in GNP," NBER Technical Working Papers 0206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Andrew W. Lo, "undated".
"The Sources and Nature of Long-Term Memory in the Business Cycle,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
5-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Andrew W. Lo, 1991. "The sources and nature of long-term memory in the business cycle," Working Paper 9116, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Andrew W. Lo, 1989. "The Sources and Nature of Long-term Memory in the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 2951, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Andrew W. Lo, "undated". "The Sources and Nature of Long-Term Memory in the Business Cycle," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 05-89, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Mariola Pilatowska, 2010. "Choosing a Model and Strategy of Model Selection by Accumulated Prediction Error," Dynamic Econometric Models, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 10, pages 107-119.
- K. Suresh & Aviral Tiwari, 2013. "Are Shocks to Real Output Permanent or Transitory? Evidence from a Panel of “Asean” Per Capita GDP Data," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 20(2), pages 149-157, October.
- Kőrösi, Gábor, 2016.
"A lány továbbra is szolgál..
[Modelling and econometrics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 647-667.
- West, Kenneth D, 1988.
"On the Interpretation of Near Random-walk Behavior in GNP,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 202-209, March.
- Kenneth D. West, 1987. "On the Interpretation of Near Random-Walk Behavior in GNP," NBER Working Papers 2364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vogelvang, E., 1990. "Testing for co-integration with spot prices of some related agricultural commodities," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Diebold & Senhadji, "undated".
"Deterministic vs. Stochastic Trend in U.S. GNP, Yet Again,"
_054, University of Pennsylvania.
- Francis X. Diebold & Abdelhak S. Senhadji, 1996. "Deterministic vs. Stochastic Trend in U.S. GNP, Yet Again," NBER Working Papers 5481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Surajit Deb, 2003. "Terms of Trade and Supply Response of Indian Agriculture: Analysis in Cointegration Framework," Working papers 115, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Luis Gil-Alana, 2004. "Modelling the US real GNP with fractionally integrated techniques," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 873-879.
- Bas van Aarle, 2016. "Secular Stagnation: Insights from a New Keynesian Model with Hysteresis Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 5797, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aviral Tiwari & Amrit Chaudhari & K. Suresh, 2012. "Are Asian Per Capita GDP Stationary? Evidence from First and Second Generation Panel Unit Root Tests," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 19(1), pages 3-11, September.
- Gil-Alana, L. A. & Robinson, P. M., 1997. "Testing of unit root and other nonstationary hypotheses in macroeconomic time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 241-268, October.
- Kőrösi, Gábor & Lovrics, László & Mátyás, László, 1995. "Aggregation and the long run properties of economic time series," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 279-286.
- Newbold, Paul & Leybourne, Stephen & Wohar, Mark E., 2001. "Trend-stationarity, difference-stationarity, or neither: further diagnostic tests with an application to U.S. Real GNP, 1875-1993," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 85-102.
- Paresh Narayan, 2008. "Is Asian per capita GDP panel stationary?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 439-449, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:22:y:1986:i:2-3:p:147-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.