The existence of mixed-strategy equilibria in a price-setting oligopoly with convex costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2008.
"Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 746-761, May.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2004. "Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-12, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2007. "Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms," MPRA Paper 3353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morton I. Kamien, 1988. "Bertrand Competition with Subcontracting," Discussion Papers 785, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hirata, Daisuke, 2008. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Equilibrium in Oligopoly," MPRA Paper 7946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:605-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tasnádi, Attila, 2001.
"A Bertrand-Edgeworth-oligopóliumok. Irodalmi áttekintés
[Bertrand-Edgeworth oligopolies - a survey of the literature]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1081-1092.
- Morten Hviid, 1990.
"Sequential capacity and price choices in a duopoly model with demand uncertainty,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 121-144, June.
- Morten Hviid, 1989. "Sequential Capacity and Price Choices in a Duopoly Model with Demand Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 89-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2017.
"Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 335-360.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2015. "Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 493, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2017. "Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach," Working Papers 2072/306511, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Blázquez de Paz, Mario, 2015. "Transmission Costs, Transmission Capacities and their Influence on Market Power in Wholesale Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 1070, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 16 Dec 2015.
- Canoy, Marcel & Weddepohl, Claus, 1995. "Alternative conjectures in a Bertrand-Edgeworth model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 577-598, September.
- Blázquez De Paz, Mario, 2015. "Auction Performance on Wholesale Electricity Markets in the Presence of Transmission Constraints and Transmission Costs," Working Paper Series 1098, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- iskakov, Mikhail & ISKAKOV, Alexey, 2012. "Equilibrium in secure strategies," CORE Discussion Papers 2012061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Masson, Robert T & Mudambi, Ram & Reynolds, Robert J, 1994. "Oligopolistic Product Withholding in Ricardian Markets," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 71-79, January.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0531-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter Taylor, 1998. "Mixed Strategy Pricing Behaviour in the UK Package Tour Industry," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 29-46.
- Allison, Blake A. & Lepore, Jason J., 2014. "Verifying payoff security in the mixed extension of discontinuous games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 291-303.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Bertrand competition in Wikipedia English ne '')
- User:Byronmercury/sandbox in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:16:y:1984:i:3-4:p:205-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.