The existence of mixed-strategy equilibria in a price-setting oligopoly with convex costs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- iskakov, Mikhail & ISKAKOV, Alexey, 2012. "Equilibrium in secure strategies," CORE Discussion Papers 2012061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2017.
"Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 335-360.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Fiocco, Raffaele & Guo, Dongyu, 2015. "Asymmetric price adjustments: A supply side approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 493, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2008. "Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 746-761, May.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2004. "Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 04-12, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2007. "Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms," MPRA Paper 3353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morton I. Kamien, 1988. "Bertrand Competition with Subcontracting," Discussion Papers 785, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Morten Hviid, 1990. "Sequential capacity and price choices in a duopoly model with demand uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 121-144, June.
- Morten Hviid, 1989. "Sequential Capacity and Price Choices in a Duopoly Model with Demand Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 89-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Peter Taylor, 1998. "Mixed Strategy Pricing Behaviour in the UK Package Tour Industry," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 29-46.
- Canoy, Marcel & Weddepohl, Claus, 1995. "Alternative conjectures in a Bertrand-Edgeworth model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 577-598, September.
- Blázquez de Paz, Mario, 2015. "Transmission Costs, Transmission Capacities and their Influence on Market Power in Wholesale Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 1070, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 16 Dec 2015.
- Allison, Blake A. & Lepore, Jason J., 2014. "Verifying payoff security in the mixed extension of discontinuous games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 291-303.
- Hirata, Daisuke, 2008. "Bertrand-Edgeworth Equilibrium in Oligopoly," MPRA Paper 7946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blázquez De Paz, Mario, 2015. "Auction Performance on Wholesale Electricity Markets in the Presence of Transmission Constraints and Transmission Costs," Working Paper Series 1098, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Tasnádi, Attila, 2001. "A Bertrand-Edgeworth-oligopóliumok. Irodalmi áttekintés
[Bertrand-Edgeworth oligopolies - a survey of the literature]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1081-1092.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:16:y:1984:i:3-4:p:205-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed