Marginal welfare measures for discrete choice models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas, 1981. "Inflation and Savings: International Evidence on Inflation-Induced Income Losses," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 961-976, December.
- Davidson, James E H, et al, 1978. "Econometric Modelling of the Aggregate Time-Series Relationship between Consumers' Expenditure and Income in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(352), pages 661-692, December.
- A. S. Deaton, 1972. "Wealth Effects on Consumption in a Modified Life-Cycle Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 443-453.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lew, Daniel K. & Larson, Douglas M., 2005. "Accounting for stochastic shadow values of time in discrete-choice recreation demand models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 341-361, September.
- Englin, Jeffrey E. & Boxall, Peter C. & Hauer, Grant, 2000. "An Empirical Examination Of Optimal Rotations In A Multiple-Use Forest In The Presence Of Fire Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Nguyen, Thanh Cong & Robinson, Jackie & Kaneko, Shinji & Komatsu, Satoru, 2013. "Estimating the value of economic benefits associated with adaptation to climate change in a developing country: A case study of improvements in tropical cyclone warning services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 117-128.
- Falck-Zepeda, José & Kilkuwe, Enoch & Wesseler, Justus, 2008. "Introducing a genetically modified banana in Uganda: Social benefits, costs, and consumer perceptions," IFPRI discussion papers 767, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pfarr, Christian & Schmid, Andreas, 2013. "The political economics of social health insurance: the tricky case of individuals’ preferences," MPRA Paper 44534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfarr, Christian & Schmid, Andreas & Ulrich, Volker, 2013. "You can't always get what you want - East and West Germans' attitudes and preferences regarding the welfare state," MPRA Paper 47240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lieke Boonen & Frederik Schut & Bas Donkers & Xander Koolman, 2009. "Which preferred providers are really preferred? Effectiveness of insurers’ channeling incentives on pharmacy choice," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 347-366, December.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Cai, Qiong & Ma, Chunbo & Hu, Yanan & Luo, Kaiyan & Li, William, 2017. "Economic evaluation of environmental externalities in China’s coal-fired power generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 307-317.
- Bennett, Michael & Provencher, Bill & Bishop, Richard, 2004. "Experience, Expectations and Hindsight: Evidence of a Cognitive Wedge in Stated Preference Retrospectives," Staff Paper Series 468, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Lupi, Frank, 1998. "Increasing At An Increasing Rate: The Potential Convexity Of Discrete-Choice Welfare Measures," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20970, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pfarr, Christian, 2012. "Meltzer-Richard and social mobility hypothesis: revisiting the income-redistribution nexus using German choice data," MPRA Paper 43325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constant I. Tra, 2013. "Measuring the General Equilibrium Benefits of Air Quality Regulation in Small Urban Areas," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(2), pages 291-307.
- Boxall, Peter C. & Englin, Jeffrey E., 2008. "Fire and Recreational Values in Fire-Prone Forests: Exploring an Intertemporal Amenity Function Using Pooled RP-SP Data," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(01), April.
- Lall, Somik V. & Lundberg, Mattias K.A. & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2008. "Implications of alternate policies on welfare of slum dwellers: Evidence from Pune, India," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 56-73, January.
- Peter Zweifel & Harry Telser & Stephan Vaterlaus, 2006. "Consumer Resistance Against Regulation: The Case of Health Care," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 319-332, May.
- Lupi, Frank & Feather, Peter M., 1997. "Using Partial Site Aggregation to Reduce Bias in Random Utility Travel Cost Models," Staff Papers 201220, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Knoche, Scott & Lupi, Frank, 2007. "Valuing deer hunting ecosystem services from farm landscapes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 313-320, December.
- Christian Pfarr & Andreas Schmid, 2016. "Redistribution through social health insurance: evidence on citizen preferences," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(5), pages 611-628, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:13:y:1983:i:2-3:p:129-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .