The information matrix test : Simplified calculation via a score test interpretation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Artificial Regressions," Working Papers 978, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dhaene, Geert & Hoorelbeke, Dirk, 2004.
"The information matrix test with bootstrap-based covariance matrix estimation,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 341-347, March.
- Geert Dhaene & Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2002. "The Information Matrix Test with Bootstrap-Based Covariance Matrix Estimation," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0211, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Wanling Huang & Artem Prokhorov, 2014. "A Goodness-of-fit Test for Copulas," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 751-771, October.
- John Mullahy, 2010.
"Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation of Econometric Share Models,"
NBER Working Papers
16354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Mullahy, 2011. "Multivariate Fractional Regression Estimation Of Econometric Share Models," Working Papers 201133, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & José M.R. Murteira, 2011.
"Alternative Estimating And Testing Empirical Strategies For Fractional Regression Models,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 19-68, February.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & José M.R. Murteira, 2009. "Alternative estimating and testing empirical strategies for fractional regression models," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_08, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Boldea, Otilia & Magnus, Jan R., 2009.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Multivariate Normal Mixture Model,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1539-1549.
- Boldea, O. & Magnus, J.R., 2009. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the multivariate normal mixture model," Other publications TiSEM c5d9a58c-6bc2-4098-bfed-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Boldea, Otilia & Magnus, Jan R., 2009. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Multivariate Normal Mixture Model," MPRA Paper 23149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1988. "Double Length Artificial Regressions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 50(2), pages 203-217, May.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1998.
"Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1994. "Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 273307, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1994. "Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests," Working Papers 903, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2004. "Bootstrap correcting the score test," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 228, Econometric Society.
- Choi, Hwan-sik, 2016. "Information theory for maximum likelihood estimation of diffusion models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 110-128.
- Stomberg, Christopher & White, Halbert, 2000. "Bootstrapping the Information Matrix Test," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt158451cr, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Richard M. Golden & Steven S. Henley & Halbert White & T. Michael Kashner, 2016. "Generalized Information Matrix Tests for Detecting Model Misspecification," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-24, November.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Mur, Jesus, 2002. "Spanish Demand for Food Away From Home: A Panel Data Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24977, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Riccardo Lucchetti & Claudia Pigini, 2013. "A test for bivariate normality with applications in microeconometric models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(4), pages 535-572, November.
- Wasel Shadat, 2011. "On the Nonparametric Tests of Univariate GARCH Regression Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1115, Economics, The University of Manchester.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:13:y:1983:i:1:p:45-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.