Disparities in income elasticities by ethnic origin
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Izan, Haji Y. & Clements, Kenneth W., 1979. "A cross-cross-section analysis of consumption patterns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 83-86.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Suhm, Frederick E. & Theil, Henri, 1979. "A cross-country tabulation of income elasticities of demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 199-202.
- Muellbauer, John, 1975. "Aggregation, Income Distribution and Consumer Demand," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 525-43, October.
- Lluch, Constantino & Williams, R, 1975. "Cross Country Demand and Savings Patterns: An Application of the Extended Linear Expenditure System," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 320-28, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:11:y:1983:i:4:p:391-397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.