A model of employment outcomes illustrating the effect of the structure of information on the level and distribution of income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jairo Baquero & Juan Carlos Guataqui & Lina Sarmiento, 2000. "Un marco analÃtico de la discriminaciÃ³n laboral. Teorias, modalidades y estudios para Colombia," Borradores de InvestigaciÃ³n 003679, Universidad del Rosario.
- Rosen, Asa, 1997.
"An equilibrium search-matching model of discrimination,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1589-1613, August.
- A Rosen, 1992. "An Equilibrium Search-Matching Model of Discrimination," CEP Discussion Papers dp0097, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- David Neumark & Harry Holzer, 2000. "Assessing Affirmative Action," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 483-568, September.
- Havet, Nathalie, 2004.
"Écarts salariaux et disparités professionnelles entre sexes : développements théoriques et validité empirique,"
L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(1), pages 5-39, Mars.
- Nathalie Havet, 2004. "Ecarts salariaux et disparités professionnelles entre sexes : développements théoriques et validité empirique," Post-Print hal-02002876, HAL.
- Elul, Ronel & Silva-Reus, Jose & Volij, Oscar, 2002.
"Will you marry me?: A perspective on the gender gap,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 549-572, December.
- Ronel Elul & Jose Silva-Reus & Oscar Volij, 1997. "Will You Marry Me? A Perspective on the Gender Gap," Economic theory and game theory 004, Oscar Volij.
- Volij, Oscar & Elul, Ronel & Silva-Reus, Jose Angel, 2002. "Will You Marry Me? A Perspective on the Gender Gap," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10132, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- José Angel Silva Reus & Oscar Volij & Ronel Elul, 1997. "Will you marry me? A perspective on the gender gap," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- David Neumark, 1998. "Labor Market Information and Wage Differentials by Race and Sex," NBER Working Papers 6573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark, 2012.
"Detecting Discrimination in Audit and Correspondence Studies,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(4), pages 1128-1157.
- David Neumark, 2010. "Detecting Discrimination in Audit and Correspondence Studies," NBER Working Papers 16448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David, 2010. "Detecting Discrimination in Audit and Correspondence Studies," IZA Discussion Papers 5263, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frédéric Palomino & Eloïc-Anil Peyrache, 2010. "Psychological Bias and Gender Wage Gap," Post-Print hal-00911836, HAL.
- Maxime Parodi, 2010. "De la discrimination statistique à la discrimination positive: Remarques sur l’inférence probabiliste," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:693-785 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cléo Chassonnery-Zaïgouche, 2015. "Crossing Boundaries, Displacing Previous Knowledge and Claiming Superiority: Is the Economics of Discrimination a Conquest of Economics Imperialism?," STOREPapers 5_2015, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
- Meng, Xin, 2004. "Gender earnings gap: the role of firm specific effects," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 555-573, October.
- Oettinger, Gerald S, 1996. "Statistical Discrimination and the Early Career Evolution of the Black-White Wage Gap," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(1), pages 52-78, January.
- Robert M. Costrell & Glenn C. Loury, 2004.
"Distribution of Ability and Earnings in a Hierarchical Job Assignment Model,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(6), pages 1322-1363, December.
- Robert M. Costrell & Glenn C. Loury, 2004. "Distribution of Ability and Earnings in a Hierarchical Job Assignment Model," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-135, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Balsa, Ana I. & McGuire, Thomas G., 2001. "Statistical discrimination in health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 881-907, November.
- Lasser, Dennis & Rydqvist, Kristian, 2006. "Ranking Journals by Concentration of Author Affiliation: Thirty-Five Years of Finance Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 5731, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luís Santos-Pinto, 2012. "Labor Market Signaling and Self-Confidence: Wage Compression and the Gender Pay Gap," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 873-914.
- Palomino, Frédéric & Peyrache, Eloïc-Anil, 2010. "Psychological bias and gender wage gap," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 563-573, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:10:y:1982:i:3-4:p:231-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.