The interpretation of dummy variables in semilogarithmic equations : Unbiased estimation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 2004.
"Reconsidering Union Wage Effects: Surveying New Evidence on an Old Topic,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 25(2), pages 233-266, April.
- Hirsch, Barry, 2003. "Reconsidering Union Wage Effects: Surveying New Evidence on an Old Topic," IZA Discussion Papers 795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winkelmann Rainer, 2001. "Zur korrekten Interpretation der Ergebnisse einer log-linearen Regression bei Heteroskedastie. Eine methodische Untersuchung mit einer Anwendung auf die relativen Löhne von Ausländern / Correctly Inte," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(4), pages 418-431, August.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2012. "The Role of Risk and Information for International Capital Flows: New Evidence from the SDDS," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 124, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Konstantin Wacker, 2012. "The Role of Risk and Information for International Capital Flows; New Evidence from the SDDS," IMF Working Papers 12/242, .
- Schwalbach, Joachim & Brenner, Steffen, 2001. "Managerqualität und Unternehmensgröße," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,18, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Yuko Hashimoto & K. M. Wacker, 2016. "The role of information for international capital flows: new evidence from the SDDS," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(3), pages 529-557, August.
- Hirsch, Barry T. & Schumacher, Edward J., 1995. "Monopsony power and relative wages in the labor market for nurses," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 443-476, October.
- Hirsch, B.T. & Schumacher, E.J., 1993. "Monopsony Power and Relative Wages in the Labor Market for Nurses," Working Papers 1993_06_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Jenny N. Lye & Joseph G. Hirschberg, 2002. "Tests of Inference for Dummy Variables in Regressions with Logarithmic Transformed Dependent Variables," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 852, The University of Melbourne.
- Gianni De Fraja & Giovanni Facchini & John Gathergood, 2016. "How Much Is That Star in the Window? Professorial Salaries and Research Performance in UK Universities," Discussion Papers 2016-13, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Facchini, Giovanni & Gathergood, John, 2016. "How Much Is That Star in the Window? Professorial Salaries and Research Performance in UK Universities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Karanja, Daniel Kimani & Musebe, Richard & Romney, Dannie & Makaranga, Magesa A. & Samali, Silvest & Kessy, Radegunda Francis, 2016. "Farmer-Led Seed Enterprise Initiatives to Access Certified Seed for Traditional African Vegetables and its Effect on Incomes in Tanzania," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(1).
- Sorgho, Zakaria, 2014. "RTAs’ Proliferation and Trade-diversion effects: Evidence of the “Spaghetti Bowl” Phenomenon," MPRA Paper 60503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zakaria Sorgho, 2015. "RTAs' Proliferation and Trade-diversion Effects: Evidence of the "Spaghetti Bowl" Phenomenon," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2015-2, CREATE.
- Robert J. Hill & Daniel Melser, 2007. "Comparing House Prices Across Regions and Time: An Hedonic Approach," Discussion Papers 2007-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:10:y:1982:i:1-2:p:77-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed