The interpretation of dummy variables in semilogarithmic equations : Unbiased estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry T. Hirsch, 2004.
"Reconsidering Union Wage Effects: Surveying New Evidence on an Old Topic,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 25(2), pages 233-266, April.
- Hirsch, Barry, 2003. "Reconsidering Union Wage Effects: Surveying New Evidence on an Old Topic," IZA Discussion Papers 795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zakaria Sorgho, 2016. "RTAs' Proliferation and Trade-diversion Effects: Evidence of the ‘Spaghetti Bowl’ Phenomenon," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 285-300, February.
- Hirsch, Barry T. & Schumacher, Edward J., 1995.
"Monopsony power and relative wages in the labor market for nurses,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 443-476, October.
- Hirsch, B.T. & Schumacher, E.J., 1993. "Monopsony Power and Relative Wages in the Labor Market for Nurses," Working Papers 1993_06_03, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Gianni De Fraja & Giovanni Facchini & John Gathergood, 2016.
"How Much Is That Star in the Window? Professorial Salaries and Research Performance in UK Universities,"
2016-13, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Facchini, Giovanni & Gathergood, John, 2016. "How Much Is That Star in the Window? Professorial Salaries and Research Performance in UK Universities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Winkelmann Rainer, 2001. "Zur korrekten Interpretation der Ergebnisse einer log-linearen Regression bei Heteroskedastie. Eine methodische Untersuchung mit einer Anwendung auf die relativen Löhne von Ausländern / Correctly Inte," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 221(4), pages 418-431, August.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2012.
"The Role of Risk and Information for International Capital Flows: New Evidence from the SDDS,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
124, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Konstantin Wacker, 2012. "The Role of Risk and Information for International Capital Flows; New Evidence from the SDDS," IMF Working Papers 12/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Jenny N. Lye & Joseph G. Hirschberg, 2002. "Tests of Inference for Dummy Variables in Regressions with Logarithmic Transformed Dependent Variables," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 852, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:bpj:jecome:v:7:y:2018:i:1:p:5:n:8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwalbach, Joachim & Brenner, Steffen, 2001. "Managerqualität und Unternehmensgröße," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2001,18, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Zakaria Sorgho & Bruno Larue, 2014.
"Geographical indication regulation and intra-trade in the European Union,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 1-12, November.
- Zakaria Sorgho & Bruno Larue, 2014. "Geographical Indication Regulation and Intra-Trade in the European Union," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2014-1, CREATE.
- Sorgho, Zakaria, 2014.
"RTAs’ Proliferation and Trade-diversion effects: Evidence of the “Spaghetti Bowl” Phenomenon,"
60503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zakaria Sorgho, 2015. "RTAs' Proliferation and Trade-diversion Effects: Evidence of the "Spaghetti Bowl" Phenomenon," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2015-2, CREATE.
- Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Karanja, Daniel Kimani & Musebe, Richard & Romney, Dannie & Makaranga, Magesa A. & Samali, Silvest & Kessy, Radegunda Francis, 2016. "Farmer-Led Seed Enterprise Initiatives to Access Certified Seed for Traditional African Vegetables and its Effect on Incomes in Tanzania," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(1).
- Yuko Hashimoto & K. M. Wacker, 2016. "The role of information for international capital flows: new evidence from the SDDS," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(3), pages 529-557, August.
- Robert J. Hill & Daniel Melser, 2007. "Comparing House Prices Across Regions and Time: An Hedonic Approach," Discussion Papers 2007-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:10:y:1982:i:1-2:p:77-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.