'Limits to growth' and 'sustainable development': grappling with ecological realities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Potts, Jason & Foster, John & Straton, Anna, 2010.
"An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 375-383, December.
- Jason Potts & John Foster & Anna Straton, 2010. "An entrepreneurial model of economic and environmental co-evolution," Discussion Papers Series 409, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Markandya, A. & González-Eguino, M. & Criqui, P. & Mima, S., 2014.
"Low climate stabilisation under diverse growth and convergence scenarios,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 288-301.
- Anil Markandya & Mikel González-Eguino & Patrick Criqui & Silvana Mima, 2011. "Low Climate Stabilisation under Diverse Growth and Convergence Scenarios," Working Papers 2011-08, BC3.
- Patrick Criqui & Mikel Gonzalez-Eguino & Anil Markandaya & Silvana Mima, 2014. "Low climate stabilisation under diverse growth and convergence scenarios," Post-Print halshs-00872630, HAL.
- Matthew A. Cole & Andrea Lucchesi, 2014. "Economic growth and the environment," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 16, pages 252-266 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Frank L. Bartels & Bianca Cravenna, 2015. "Low Carbon Development: The Challenges of Green Energy Innovation," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-03, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Matthew A. Cole, 1999. "Limits to growth, sustainable development and environmental kuznets curves: an examination of the environmental impact of economic development," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 87-97.
- Kelly, Kristine L., 1998. "A systems approach to identifying decisive information for sustainable development," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 452-464, September.
- Kaika, Dimitra & Zervas, Efthimios, 2013. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) theory—Part A: Concept, causes and the CO2 emissions case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1392-1402.
- Toman, Michael & Pezzey, John C., 2002. "The Economics of Sustainability: A Review of Journal Articles," Discussion Papers dp-02-03, Resources For the Future.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Murthy, K. V. Bhanu, 2003. "An inverse global environmental Kuznets curve," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 352-368, June.
- Sotelsek, Daniel F. & Abarca, Leopoldo, 2010. "Latin America: incorporating environmental factors into the measurement of production efficiency and technical change," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Florian Flachenecker, 2015. "Sustainability, Resource Efficiency and Competitiveness. An Assessment of Resource Efficiency Policies in the European Union," Bruges European Economic Research Papers 32, European Economic Studies Department, College of Europe.
- Sugiawan, Yogi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016.
"The environmental Kuznets curve in Indonesia: Exploring the potential of renewable energy,"
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 187-198.
- Sugiawan, Yogi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "The environmental Kuznets curve in Indonesia: Exploring the potential of renewable energy," MPRA Paper 80839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amaryllis Mavragani & Ioannis E. Nikolaou & Konstantinos P. Tsagarakis, 2016. "Open Economy, Institutional Quality, and Environmental Performance: A Macroeconomic Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-13, June.
- Guangyu Luo & Jia-Hsi Weng & Qianxue Zhang & Yu Hao, 2017. "A reexamination of the existence of environmental Kuznets curve for CO2 emissions: evidence from G20 countries," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 85(2), pages 1023-1042, January.
- Michel, Arnaud & Hudon, Marek, 2015.
"Community currencies and sustainable development: A systematic review,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 160-171.
- Arnaud Michel & Marek Hudon, 2015. "Community Currencies and Sustainable Development: A Systematic Review," Working Papers CEB 15-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lehman, Glen, 1999. "Disclosing new worlds: a role for social and environmental accounting and auditing," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-241, April.
- Gowdy, John M. & Ferreri Carbonell, Ada, 1999. "Toward consilience between biology and economics: the contribution of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-348, June.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:245:y:2012:i:c:p:185-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ricker, Martin, 1997. "Limits to economic growth as shown by a computable general equilibrium model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 141-158, May.
- Nishant, Rohit & Goh, Mark & Kitchen, Philip J., 2016. "Sustainability and differentiation: Understanding materiality from the context of Indian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1892-1897.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:8:y:1993:i:3:p:269-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.