Accountability and legitimacy: An analytical challenge for earth system governance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Pickering & Frank Jotzo & Peter J. Wood, 2015.
"Splitting the Difference: Can Limited Coordination Achieve a Fair Distribution of the Global Climate Financing Effort?,"
CCEP Working Papers
1504, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Pickering, Jonathan & Jotzo, Frank & Wood, Peter J., 2015. "Splitting the difference: can limited coordination achieve a fair distribution of the global climate financing effort?," Working Papers 249508, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- repec:bla:glopol:v:8:y:2017:i:1:p:62-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:ieaple:v:17:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10784-016-9341-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Javeed Hussain & Ghulam Akhmat & Shukui Tan & Zhu Xiangbo, 2015. "The way forward to strengthen human nature entente: an educated human presence at all the interfaces of this relationship," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(5), pages 2107-2121, September.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:379-388 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Böhmelt & Gabriele Spilker, 2016. "The interaction of international institutions from a social network perspective," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 67-89, February.
- Teresa Kramarz & Susan Park, 2016. "Accountability in Global Environmental Governance: A Meaningful Tool for Action?," Global Environmental Politics, MIT Press, vol. 16(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Marin-Burgos, Victoria & Clancy, Joy S. & Lovett, Jon C., 2015. "Contesting legitimacy of voluntary sustainability certification schemes: Valuation languages and power asymmetries in the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil in Colombia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 303-313.
- Biermann, Frank, 2012. "Planetary boundaries and earth system governance: Exploring the links," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 4-9.
- Jan Fagerberg & Staffan Laestadius & Ben R. Martin, 2016.
"The Triple Challenge for Europe: The Economy, Climate Change, and Governance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(3), pages 178-204, May.
- Jan Fagerberg & Staffan Laestadius & Ben R. Martin, 2015. "The Triple Challenge for Europe: The Economy, Climate Change and Governance," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150422, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg & Staffan Laestadius & Ben Martin, 2016. "The Triple Challenge for Europe: The Economy, Climate Change and Governance," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-18, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Röckmann, Christine & van Leeuwen, Judith & Goldsborough, David & Kraan, Marloes & Piet, Gerjan, 2015. "The interaction triangle as a tool for understanding stakeholder interactions in marine ecosystem based management," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 155-162.
- Shukui Tan & Haipeng Song & Ghulam Akhmat & Javeed Hussain, 2014. "Governing Harmonious Human Engagement with the Spatial Capital," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Schouten, Greetje & Bitzer, Verena, 2015. "The emergence of Southern standards in agricultural value chains: A new trend in sustainability governance?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 175-184.
- Nasiritousi, Naghmeh & Hjerpe, Mattias & Buhr, Katarina, 2014. "Pluralising climate change solutions? Views held and voiced by participants at the international climate change negotiations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 177-184.
- Schouten, Greetje & Leroy, Pieter & Glasbergen, Pieter, 2012. "On the deliberative capacity of private multi-stakeholder governance: The Roundtables on Responsible Soy and Sustainable Palm Oil," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 42-50.
- van Kerkhoff, Lorrae & Berry, Helen, 2016. "Serving the public good: Empirical links between governance and research investment in the context of global environmental change," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 101-107.
- Luke Kemp, 2016. "Framework for the future? Exploring the possibility of majority voting in the climate negotiations," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 757-779, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2011:i:11:p:1854-1855. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.