Social Metabolism, Ecological Distribution Conflicts, and Valuation Languages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cardoso, Andrea, 2015. "Behind the life cycle of coal: Socio-environmental liabilities of coal mining in Cesar, Colombia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 71-82.
- Haberl, Helmut & Kastner, Thomas & Schaffartzik, Anke & Ludwiczek, Nikolaus & Erb, Karl-Heinz, 2012. "Global effects of national biomass production and consumption: Austria's embodied HANPP related to agricultural biomass in the year 2000," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 66-73.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:166-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anguelovski, Isabelle & Martínez Alier, Joan, 2014. "The ‘Environmentalism of the Poor’ revisited: Territory and place in disconnected glocal struggles," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 167-176.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini, 2012. "Joan Martinez-Alier," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 341-359, January.
- Mara Rosas-Baños, 2012. "Economía Ecológica y Solidaria: rumbo a una propuesta teórica integrada que visualice las rutas hacia la transición," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 18, pages 89-103, Abril.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:17-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:188-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:146:y:2018:i:c:p:44-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ospina Peralta, Pablo & Bebbington, Anthony & Hollenstein, Patric & Nussbaum, Ilana & Ramírez, Eduardo, 2015. "Extraterritorial Investments, Environmental Crisis, and Collective Action in Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 32-43.
- Chamberlain, Jim F. & Miller, Shelie A., 2012. "Policy incentives for switchgrass production using valuation of non-market ecosystem services," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 526-536.
- Andreucci, Diego & Kallis, Giorgos, 2017. "Governmentality, Development and the Violence of Natural Resource Extraction in Peru," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 95-103.
- Pérez Cebada, Juan Diego, 2016. "Mining corporations and air pollution science before the Age of Ecology," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 77-83.
- Helena GuimarÃ£es, 2011. "Q methodology to define policy issues and promote stakeholder dialogue in Praia da VitÃ³ria Bay in Terceira, Azores," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1297, European Regional Science Association.
- Baka, Jennifer & Bailis, Robert, 2014. "Wasteland energy-scapes: A comparative energy flow analysis of India's biofuel and biomass economies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 8-17.
- Garmendia, Eneko & Urkidi, Leire & Arto, Iñaki & Barcena, Iñaki & Bermejo, Roberto & Hoyos, David & Lago, Rosa, 2016. "Tracing the impacts of a northern open economy on the global environment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 169-181.
- Upham, Paul & García Pérez, Jesús, 2015. "A cognitive mapping approach to understanding public objection to energy infrastructure: The case of wind power in Galicia, Spain," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 587-596.
- Siciliano, Giuseppina & Urban, Frauke, 2017. "Equity-based Natural Resource Allocation for Infrastructure Development: Evidence From Large Hydropower Dams in Africa and Asia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 130-139.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vela-Almeida, Diana & Brooks, Grace & Kosoy, Nicolas, 2015. "Setting the limits to extraction: A biophysical approach to mining activities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 189-196.
- Conde, Marta, 2014. "Activism mobilising science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 67-77.
- Baka, Jennifer & Bailis, Robert, 2014. "Wasteland energy-scapes: a comparative energy flow analysis of India's biofuel and biomass economies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59896, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:70:y:2010:i:2:p:153-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.