Ecological-economic modelling for the sustainable use and conservation of biodiversity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mouysset, L. & Doyen, L. & Jiguet, F. & Allaire, G. & Leger, F., 2011.
"Bio economic modeling for a sustainable management of biodiversity in agricultural lands,"
Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 617-626, February.
- Lauriane Mouysset & Luc Doyen & Frédéric Jiguet & Gilles Allaire & Francois Leger, 2011. "Bio economic modeling for a sustainable management of biodiversity in agricultural lands," Post-Print hal-01019733, HAL.
- Nobre, A.M. & Musango, J.K. & de Wit, M.P. & Ferreira, J.G., 2009. "A dynamic ecological-economic modeling approach for aquaculture management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 3007-3017, October.
- Paulsen, Sandra Silva, 2007. "Topics on the ecological economics of coastal zones," Department of Economics publications 1529, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Stella Tsani & Phoebe Koundouri, 2017. "A methodological note for the development of integrated aquaculture production models," DEOS Working Papers 1708, Athens University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:62:y:2007:i:2:p:203-206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.