Transition to a sustainable society. A backcasting approach to modelling energy and ecology, Mulder, H.A.J., and Biesiot, W., Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, 1998, ISBN 1-85898-731-8, p. 287
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Randall, Alan, 1999. "A New Look at the Old Problem of Externalities," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(1).
- Ko, Il-Dong & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sandler, Todd, 1992.
"Controlling stock externalities : Flexible versus inflexible Pigovian corrections,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1263-1276, August.
- Ko, Il Dong & Lapan, Harvey E. & Sandler, Todd, 1992. "Controlling Stock Externalities: Flexible Versus Inflexible Pigovian Corrections," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10809, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Harold Hotelling, 1931. "The Economics of Exhaustible Resources," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 39, pages 137-137.
- Hodge, Ian D., 1982.
"Rights To Cleared Land And The Control Of Dryland-Seepage Salinity,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(03), December.
- Ian D. Hodge, 1982. "Rights To Cleared Land And The Control Of Dryland‐Seepage Salinity," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 26(3), pages 185-201, December.
- Mueller, Ute & Schilizzi, Steven & Tran, Tuyet, 1999. "The dynamics of phase farming in dryland salinity abatement," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(1), March.
- Nordhaus, William, 1982. "How Fast Should We Graze the Global Commons?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 242-246, May.
- Salerian, John, 1991. "Application of an Economic Model to Dryland Soil Salinity in Western Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 0(0), pages 97-108, Supplemen.
- Arild Vatn & Daniel Bromley, 1997. "Externalities — A market model failure," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(2), pages 135-151, March.
- Brito, Dagobert L. & Intriligator, Michael D., 1987. "Stock externalities, Pigovian taxation and dynamic stability," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 59-72, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:38:y:2001:i:3:p:459-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .