Methods for estimating the population contribution to environmental change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malthus, Thomas Robert, 1798. "An Essay on the Principle of Population," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number malthus1798.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu Liu & Hongwei Xiao & Precious Zikhali & Yingkang Lv, 2014. "Carbon Emissions in China: A Spatial Econometric Analysis at the Regional Level," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(9), pages 1-19, September.
- Shi, Anqing, 2003. "The impact of population pressure on global carbon dioxide emissions, 1975-1996: evidence from pooled cross-country data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 29-42, February.
- Wang, Shaojian & Fang, Chuanglin & Wang, Yang, 2016. "Spatiotemporal variations of energy-related CO2 emissions in China and its influencing factors: An empirical analysis based on provincial panel data," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 505-515.
- York, Richard & Rosa, Eugene A. & Dietz, Thomas, 2003. "STIRPAT, IPAT and ImPACT: analytic tools for unpacking the driving forces of environmental impacts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 351-365, October.
- Rothman, Dale S., 1998. "Environmental Kuznets curves--real progress or passing the buck?: A case for consumption-based approaches," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 177-194, May.
- Puliafito, Salvador Enrique & Puliafito, José Luis & Grand, Mariana Conte, 2008. "Modeling population dynamics and economic growth as competing species: An application to CO2 global emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 602-615, April.
- Yu Liu & Hongwei Xiao & Ning Zhang, 2016. "Industrial Carbon Emissions of China’s Regions: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-14, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:210:d:64706 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Hubacek & Kuishuang Feng & Bin Chen, 2011. "Changing Lifestyles Towards a Low Carbon Economy: An IPAT Analysis for China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Raghbendra Jha & K.V. Bhanu Murthy, 2004.
"A Consumption Based Human Development Index and The Global Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
ASARC Working Papers
2004-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Raghbendra Jha & K.V. Bhanu Murthy, 2004. "A Consumption Based Human Development Index and The Global Environmental Kuznets Curve," Departmental Working Papers 2004-03, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- M. Kissinger & Y. Karplus, 2015. "IPAT and the analysis of local human–environment impact processes: the case of indigenous Bedouin towns in Israel," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 101-121, February.
- Oskar Gans & Frank Jöst, 2005. "Decomposing the impact of population growth on environmental deterioration: some critical comments on a widespread method in ecological economics," Working Papers 0422, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2005.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16670-16686:d:60775 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:360-371 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:644-:d:133973 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuanyuan Gong & Deyong Song, 2015. "Life Cycle Building Carbon Emissions Assessment and Driving Factors Decomposition Analysis Based on LMDI—A Case Study of Wuhan City in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-17, December.
- Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus & Guan, Dabo, 2009. "Lifestyles, technology and CO2 emissions in China: A regional comparative analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 145-154, November.
- Shafiei, Sahar & Salim, Ruhul A., 2014. "Non-renewable and renewable energy consumption and CO2 emissions in OECD countries: A comparative analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 547-556.
- repec:lrk:eeaart:35_3_9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:15:y:1995:i:3:p:225-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.