The determinants of out-of-state enrollments in higher education: A tobit analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Michel Beine & Romain NoÃ«l & Lionel Ragot, 2012.
"The Determinants of International Mobility of Students,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3848, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "The Determinants of International Mobility of Students," Working Papers 2013-30, CEPII research center.
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "The determinants of international mobility of students," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Joseph Calhoun & David Kamerschen, 2010. "The impact of governing structure on the pricing behavior and market structure of public institutions of higher education in the U.S," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 57(3), pages 317-333, September.
- Michael Rizzo & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2004. "Resident and Nonresident Tuition and Enrollment at Flagship State Universities," NBER Chapters,in: College Choices: The Economics of Where to Go, When to Go, and How to Pay For It, pages 303-354 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Rizzo & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2003. "Resident and Nonresident Tuition and Enrollment at Flagship State Universities," NBER Working Papers 9516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ehrenberg, R.G.Ronald G., 2004. "Econometric studies of higher education," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 121(1-2), pages 19-37.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2015. "Is university sports an advertisement in the higher education market? An analysis of the Hakone long-distance relay road race in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0922, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Gonzalez Canche, Manuel Sacramento, 2014. "Localized competition in the non-resident student market," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 21-35.
- Ciriaci, Daria, 2009. "University quality, interregional brain drain and spatial inequality. The case of Italy," MPRA Paper 30015, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2011.
- Edward Baryla & Douglas Dotterweich, 2001. "Student Migration: Do Significant Factors Vary by Region?," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 269-280.
- Alm, James & Winters, John V., 2009. "Distance and intrastate college student migration," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 728-738, December.
- Groen, Jeffrey A. & White, Michelle J., 2004. "In-state versus out-of-state students: the divergence of interest between public universities and state governments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1793-1814, August.
- Hübner, Malte, 2012. "Do tuition fees affect enrollment behavior? Evidence from a ‘natural experiment’ in Germany," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 949-960.
- Matthew Nagler, 2008. "Funding Shocks and Optimal University Admissions and Financial Aid Policies," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(3), pages 345-358, September.
- Caruso, Raul & de Wit, Hans, 2013. "Determinants of Mobility of Students in Europe: a preliminary quantitative study," MPRA Paper 49808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel S. González Canché, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Non-resident Student Body: Measuring the Effect of Out-Of-State Students’ Home-State Wealth on Tuition and Fee Price Variations," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 58(2), pages 141-183, March.
- AntÃ³nio Caleiro & ConceiÃ§Ã£o Rego, 2004. "Universities and economically depressed regions: how Â‘attractiveÂ’ is the University of Ã‰vora?," ERSA conference papers ersa04p23, European Regional Science Association.
- Jeffrey A. Groen & Michelle J. White, 2003. "In-State versus Out-of State Students: The Divergence of Interest between Public Universities and State Governments," NBER Working Papers 9603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Storck, Johanna & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2012. "Do tuition fees affect the mobility of university applicants? Evidence from a natural experiment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 155-167.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Storck, Johanna & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2009. "Do Tuition Fees Affect the Mobility of University Applicants? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nadja Dwenger & Johanna Storck & Katharina Wrohlich, 2009. "Do Tuition Fees Affect the Mobility of University Applicants?: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 926, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Beine, Michel & Noël, Romain & Ragot, Lionel, 2014. "Determinants of the international mobility of students," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 40-54.
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2014. "Determinants of the International Mobility of Students," Post-Print hal-01385913, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:13:y:1994:i:4:p:329-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed