Rational expectation variables in macroeconomic models : Empirical evidence for the Netherlands and other countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van de Klundert, Theo & van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1989.
"Fiscal Policy and Finite Lives in Interdependent Economies with Real and Nominal Wage Rigidity,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 459-489, July.
- van der Klundert, T.C.M.J. & van der Ploeg, F., 1988. "Fiscal policy and finite lives in interdependent economies with real and nominal wage rigidity," Discussion Paper 1988-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1989.
"Savings Promotion, Investment Promotion, and International Competitiveness,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness, pages 5-52
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Barry Eichengreen, 1988. "Savings Promotion, Investment Promotion, and International Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 2635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1991. "Money and Capital in Interdependent Economies with Overlapping Generations," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(230), pages 233-256, May.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacobs, Jan & Sterken, Elmer, 1995. "The IBS-CCSO quarterly model of the Netherlands Specification, simulation and analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 111-163, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:10:y:1993:i:3:p:301-314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.