Procedural Fairness and Tax Compliance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lohse, Tim & Qari, Salmai, 2011.
"Customs compliance and the power of imagination,"
Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism"
SP II 2011-108, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2012. "Customs Compliance and the Power of Imagination," CESifo Working Paper Series 3702, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2011. "Customs Compliance and the Power of Imagination," Working Papers customs_compliance_and_th, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Lohse, Tim & Qari, Salmai, 2014. "Deception choice and self-selection – The importance of being earnest," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 25-39.
- repec:bla:scandj:v:119:y:2017:i:3:p:821-850 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kai A. Konrad & Salmai Qari, 2012.
"The Last Refuge of a Scoundrel? Patriotism and Tax Compliance,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(315), pages 516-533, July.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "The Last Refuge of a Scoundrel? Patriotism and Tax Compliance," CEPR Discussion Papers 7215, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009.
"The last refuge of a scoundrel? Patriotism and tax compliance
[Die letzte Zuflucht eines Schurken? Patriotismus und Steuerehrlichkeit]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-04, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "The Last Refuge of a Scoundrel? Patriotism and Tax Compliance," IZA Discussion Papers 4121, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaetano Lisi, 2015.
"Tax morale, tax compliance and the optimal tax policy,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(c), pages 27-32.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "Tax Morale, Tax Compliance and the Optimal Tax Policy," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0313, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:284-294 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:63-71 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benno Torgler, 2013. "A Field Experiment in Moral Suasion and Tax Compliance Focusing on Underdeclaration and Overdeduction," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 69(4), pages 393-411, December.
- Boda, Zsolt & Bartha, Attila, 2016.
"Adómorál, bizalom és kényszerek - adózási motivációk Magyarországon korrupciós botrányok idején
[Tax morale, trust and constraints: Tax-compliance motivations in Hungary during corruption scandals]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1021-1045.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:175:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0513-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pickhardt, Michael & Prinz, Aloys, 2014. "Behavioral dynamics of tax evasion – A survey," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-19.
- Kai A. Konrad & Tim Lohse & Salmai Qari, 2017. "Compliance with Endogenous Audit Probabilities," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 119(3), pages 821-850, July.
- Lohse, Tim & Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2014. "Deception Choice and Audit Design - The Importance of Being Earnest," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100577, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:mgt:youmng:v:12:y:2017:i:4:p:333-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTax Compliance; Procedural Justice; Motivational Postures; Social Identity;
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecanpo:v:38:y:2008:i:1:p:137-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/economic-analysis-and-policy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.