Error correction models, cointegration and the internal model principle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Salmon, Mark, 1988. "Error Correction Models, Co-integration and the Internal Model Principle," CEPR Discussion Papers 265, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Salmon, M., 1988. "Error Correction Models, Co-Integration And The Internal Model Principle," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 291, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qin, Duo, 1998. "Disequilibrium institutional factors in aggregate money demand: evidence from three economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 457-471.
- Haldrup, Niels & Salmon, Mark, 1998. "Representations of I(2) cointegrated systems using the Smith-McMillan form," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 303-325, June.
- Koen Pauwels & Dominique M. Hanssens, 2007. "Performance Regimes and Marketing Policy Shifts," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 293-311, 05-06.
- jose ramos pires manso, 2004. "Economical Versus Political Cycles In An Iberian Manufacturing Sector," Industrial Organization 0404003, EconWPA.
- Françoise Maurel, 1989. "Modèles à correction d'erreur : l'apport de la théorie de la co-intégration," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 88(2), pages 105-125.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:12:y:1988:i:2-3:p:523-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.