Commodity decomposition of export-import instability : New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Polemarchakis, H M, 1983. "On the Transer Paradox," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 749-760, October.
- Balasko, Yves, 1978. "The Transfer Problem and the Theory of Regular Economies," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(3), pages 687-694, October.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1980. "Basic goods, the effects of commodity transfers and the international economic order," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 505-519.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josef Loening & Masato Higashi, 2011.
"Decomposing terms of trade fluctuations in Ethiopia,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1219-1224.
- Josef L. Loening & Masato Higashi, 2010. "Decomposing Terms of Trade Fluctuations in Ethiopia," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 205, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Loening, Josef L. & Higashi, Masato, 2011. "Decomposing Terms of Trade Fluctuations in Ethiopia," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48727, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Kathryn M. Gordon & Gordon C. Rausser, 1984.
"Country hedging for real income stabilization: A case study of south korea and egypt,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(4), pages 449-464, December.
- Gordon, Kathryn M. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1984. "Country hedging for real income stabilization: a case study of South Korea and Egypt," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2q73t17c, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:12:y:1983:i:1-2:p:41-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.