Sector-specific minimum wages, economic growth, and some policy implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eden S. H. Yu & Jai-Young Choi, 2013. "Factor Growth and Foreign Investment under Product Market Imperfection in the Harris–Todaro Economy," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 584-602, December.
- Rashed, Jamal A., 1996. "Labor turnover cost and the properties of the Heckscher-Ohlin model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 85-100.
- Jai-Young Choi & Eden S. H. Yu, 2010. "Imperfect Capital Mobility: A General Approach to the Two-Sector Harris Todaro Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 81-94, February.
- Hamid Beladi & Avik Chakrabarti & Sugata Marjit, 2010. "Skilled-Unskilled Wage Inequality And Urban Unemployment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(4), pages 997-1007, October.
- Jai-Young Choi, 1999. "Factor Growth, Urban Unemployment and Welfare Under Variable Returns to Scale," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 17-34.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:10:y:1982:i:1:p:127-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.