Relationship between discordance in parental monitoring and behavioral problems among Chilean adolescents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dunn, Dena Miller & Culhane, Sara E. & Taussig, Heather N., 2010. "Children's appraisals of their experiences in out-of-home care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1324-1330, October.
- James, Sigrid, 2011. "What works in group care? -- A structured review of treatment models for group homes and residential care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 308-321, February.
- Huefner, Jonathan C. & James, Sigrid & Ringle, Jay & Thompson, Ronald W. & Daly, Daniel L., 2010. "Patterns of movement for youth within an integrated continuum of residential services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 857-864, June.
- Hyde, Justeen & Kammerer, Nina, 2009. "Adolescents' perspectives on placement moves and congregate settings: Complex and cumulative instabilities in out-of-home care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 265-273, February.
- Horton N. J. & Lipsitz S. R., 2001. "Multiple Imputation in Practice: Comparison of Software Packages for Regression Models With Missing Variables," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 55, pages 244-254, August.
- James, Sigrid & Landsverk, John & Slymen, Donald J., 2004. "Placement movement in out-of-home care: patterns and predictors," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 185-206, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizi, Laura K. & Grogan-Kaylor, Andrew & Granillo, M. Teresa & Delva, Jorge, 2013. "The role of social relationships in the association between adolescents' depressive symptoms and academic achievement," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 618-625.
More about this item
KeywordsParental monitoring; Perceptual differences; Parents; Adolescents; Chile;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:4:p:783-789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.