Preventing the sexual exploitation of minors in youth-serving organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abel, Gene G. & Wiegel, Markus & Jordan, Alan & Harlow, Nora & Hsu, Yu-Sheng & Martinez, Marc, 2012. "Development and validation of classification models to identify hidden child molesters applying to child service organizations," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1378-1389.
- Trocme, Nico & Schumaker, Kate, 1999. "Reported child sexual abuse in Canadian schools and recreational facilities: Implications for developing effective prevention strategies," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 621-642, August.
- Smith, Maureen C., 2010. "Early childhood educators: Perspectives on maltreatment and mandated reporting," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 20-27, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Palusci, Vincent J. & Vandervort, Frank E. & Lewis, Jessica M., 2016. "Does changing mandated reporting laws improve child maltreatment reporting in large U.S. counties?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 170-179.
- Noble, Jeff & Vermillion, Mark, 2014. "Youth sport administrators' perceptions and knowledge of organizational policies on child maltreatment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 52-57.
More about this item
KeywordsChild sexual exploitation; Youth-serving organizations; Staff sexual misconduct; Professional boundaries; Institutional child sexual abuse;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:12:p:2442-2453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.