Jill Duerr Berrick, Take Me Home , Protecting America's Vulnerable Children and Families, Oxford University Press, Inc, New York (2009) ISBN: 978-0-19-532262-0 1, 194 pp
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heflinger, Craig Anne & Simpkins, Celeste G. & Combs-Orme, Terri, 2000. "Using the CBCL to determine the clinical status of children in state custody," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 55-73, January.
- Garland, Ann F. & Besinger, Bridgett A., 1997. "Racial/Ethnic Differences in Court Referred Pathways to Mental Health Services for Children in Foster Care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 651-666, December.
- Berrick, Jill Duerr & Barth, Richard P. & Needell, Barbara, 1994. "A comparison of kinship foster homes and foster family homes: Implications for kinship foster care as family preservation," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 33-63.
- Garland, Ann F. & Landsverk, John A. & Lau, Anna S., 2003. "Racial/ethnic disparities in mental health service use among children in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5-6), pages 491-507.
- Beeman, Sandra K. & Kim, Hyungmo & Bullerdick, Susan K., 2000. "Factors affecting placement of children in kinship and nonkinship foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 37-54, January.
- McCoy, Henrika & McMillen, J. Curtis & Spitznagel, Edward L., 2008. "Older youth leaving the foster care system: Who, what, when, where, and why?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 735-745, July.
- Keller, Thomas E. & Wetherbee, Kathleen & Le Prohn, Nicole S. & Payne, Vincent & Sim, Kelly & Lamont, Elena R., 2001. "Competencies and problem behaviors of children in family foster care: variations by kinship placement status and race," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 915-940, December.
- Shin, Sunny Hyucksun, 2005. "Need for and actual use of mental health service by adolescents in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1071-1083, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:32:y:2010:i:4:p:635-636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.