Helping former foster youth graduate from college through campus support programs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hand, Carol A., 2006. "An Ojibwe perspective on the welfare of children: Lessons of the past and visions for the future," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 20-46, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Dion & Amy Dworsky & Jackie Kauff & Rebecca Kleinman, 2014. "Housing for Youth Aging Out of Foster Care," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b930407795cb42658ce31bfc3, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:57-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:220-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:64-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Lee Ann & Powers, Laurie E. & Geenen, Sarah & Schmidt, Jessica & Winges-Yanez, Nichole & McNeely, Isha Charlie & Merritt, Lindsay & Williamson, Candis & Turner, Shannon & Zweben, Harry & Bod, 2015. "Better Futures: A validated model for increasing postsecondary preparation and participation of youth in foster care with mental health challenges," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 50-59.
- Salazar, Amy M. & Roe, Stephanie S. & Ullrich, Jessica S. & Haggerty, Kevin P., 2016. "Professional and youth perspectives on higher education-focused interventions for youth transitioning from foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 23-34.
- Hernandez, Liliana & Naccarato, Toni, 2010. "Scholarships and supports available to foster care alumni: A study of 12 programs across the US," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 758-766, May.
- repec:mpr:mprres:8139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Day, Angelique & Riebschleger, Joanne & Dworsky, Amy & Damashek, Amy & Fogarty, Kieran, 2012. "Maximizing educational opportunities for youth aging out of foster care by engaging youth voices in a partnership for social change," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1007-1014.
- Salazar, Amy M. & Haggerty, Kevin P. & Roe, Stephanie S., 2016. "Fostering Higher Education: A postsecondary access and retention intervention for youth with foster care experience," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 46-56.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:602-611 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nybell, Lynn M., 2013. "Locating “youth voice:” Considering the contexts of speaking in foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1227-1235.
- Simmel, Cassandra, 2012. "Highlighting adolescents' involvement with the child welfare system: A review of recent trends, policy developments, and related research," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1197-1207.
- Amy Dworsky & Keri-Nicole Dillman & M. Robin Dion & Brandon Coffee-Borden & Miriam Rosenau, 2012. "Housing for Youth Aging Out of Foster Care: A Review of the Literature and Program Typology," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 99170b3efe3c4d9091a187b17, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:32:y:2010:i:2:p:255-263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.