Advances in seeded dimension reduction: Bootstrap criteria and extensions
- Yoo, Jae Keun
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lexin Li, 2007. "Sparse sufficient dimension reduction," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 603-613.
- Liqiang Ni & R. Dennis Cook & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2005. "A note on shrinkage sliced inverse regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 242-247, March.
- Xiangrong Yin & R. Dennis Cook, 2002. "Dimension reduction for the conditional "k"th moment in regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(2), pages 159-175.
- R. Dennis Cook & Bing Li & Francesca Chiaromonte, 2007. "Dimension reduction in regression without matrix inversion," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 569-584.
- Lexin Li & Xiangrong Yin, 2008. "Sliced Inverse Regression with Regularizations," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 124-131, March.
- Francesca Chiaromonte & R. Cook, 2002. "Sufficient Dimension Reduction and Graphics in Regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(4), pages 768-795, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap; Categorical predictors; Large p small n; Seeded dimension reduction; Survival regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:70-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
More services and features
Follow serials, authors, keywords & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job market papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed