Advances in seeded dimension reduction: Bootstrap criteria and extensions
A seeded dimension reduction approach recently developed provides a paradigm to enable existing dimension reduction methods for the central subspace to be adapted to regressions with n
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lexin Li, 2007. "Sparse sufficient dimension reduction," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 603-613.
- Liqiang Ni & R. Dennis Cook & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2005. "A note on shrinkage sliced inverse regression," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 242-247, March.
- Xiangrong Yin & R. Dennis Cook, 2002. "Dimension reduction for the conditional "k"th moment in regression," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(2), pages 159-175.
- R. Dennis Cook & Bing Li & Francesca Chiaromonte, 2007. "Dimension reduction in regression without matrix inversion," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 569-584.
- Lexin Li & Xiangrong Yin, 2008. "Sliced Inverse Regression with Regularizations," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 124-131, 03.
- Francesca Chiaromonte & R. Cook, 2002. "Sufficient Dimension Reduction and Graphics in Regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(4), pages 768-795, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:70-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.