Stepwise local influence analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hong-Tu Zhu & Sik-Yum Lee, 2001. "Local influence for incomplete data models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(1), pages 111-126.
- Shi, Lei & Ojeda, Mario Miguel, 2004. "Local influence in multilevel regression for growth curves," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 282-304, November.
- Frank Critchley, 2004. "Data-informed influence analysis," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 91(1), pages 125-140, March.
- Shi, Lei & Chen, Gemai, 2008. "Case deletion diagnostics in multilevel models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(9), pages 1860-1877, October.
- Frank Critchley & Richard A. Atkinson & Guobing Lu & Elenice Biazi, 2001. "Influence analysis based on the case sensitivity function," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(2), pages 307-323.
- W.-Y. Poon & Y. S. Poon, 1999. "Conformal normal curvature and assessment of local influence," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 51-61.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaowen Dai & Libin Jin & Lei Shi & Cuiping Yang & Shuangzhe Liu, 2016. "Local influence analysis in general spatial models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 100(3), pages 313-331, July.
- repec:bla:stanee:v:71:y:2017:i:2:p:86-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shi, Lei & Lu, Jun & Zhao, Jianhua & Chen, Gemai, 2016. "Case deletion diagnostics for GMM estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 176-191.
- Schützenmeister, André & Piepho, Hans-Peter, 2012. "Residual analysis of linear mixed models using a simulation approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1405-1416.
- Fukang Zhu & Lei Shi & Shuangzhe Liu, 2015. "Influence diagnostics in log-linear integer-valued GARCH models," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(3), pages 311-335, July.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Víctor Leiva & Tiefeng Ma & Alan Welsh, 2016. "Influence diagnostic analysis in the possibly heteroskedastic linear model with exact restrictions," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(2), pages 227-249, June.
- Fukang Zhu & Shuangzhe Liu & Lei Shi, 2016. "Local influence analysis for Poisson autoregression with an application to stock transaction data," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(1), pages 4-25, February.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal influence analysis Influential observations Subset perturbation scheme Masking effects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:2:p:973-982. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .