The monetization process in China during the economic reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Yingfeng, 1998. "Money Demand in China: A Disaggregate Approach," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 544-564, September.
- Yin Zhang & Guanghua Wan, 2004. "Output and Price Fluctuations in China's Reform Years: What Role did Money Play?," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2004-56, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yu, Qiao & Tsui, Albert K., 2000. "Monetary services and money demand in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 134-148, December.
- Liu, Jing & Cao, Shutao, 2011.
"Productivity growth and ownership change in China: 1998-2007,"
34601, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2011.
- Liu, Jing & Cao, Shutao, 2011. "Productivity growth and ownership change in China: 1998-2007," MPRA Paper 33275, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Sep 2011.
- Liu, Jing & Cao, Shutao, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Ownership Change in China: 1998-2007," MPRA Paper 30571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang Lei, 2019. "A Farewell to Monetization," Man and the Economy, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Gene Hsin Chang, 1994. "Monetary Overhang: Do Centrally Planned Economies Have Excessive Money Stocks?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(3), pages 79-90, July.
- Geneviève BOYREAU-DEBRAY, 1998. "Money Demand and the Potential of Seigniorage in China," Working Papers 199821, CERDI.
- Jeffrey Zax, 2014. "Housing allocations, imputed rents and inequality in urban China," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1682, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:2:y:1991:i:1:p:75-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.