Residential Demand Response model and impact on voltage profile and losses of an electric distribution network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdinc, Ozan, 2014. "Economic impacts of small-scale own generating and storage units, and electric vehicles under different demand response strategies for smart households," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 142-150.
- Dupont, B. & Dietrich, K. & De Jonghe, C. & Ramos, A. & Belmans, R., 2014. "Impact of residential demand response on power system operation: A Belgian case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 1-10.
- Jain, Rishee K. & Smith, Kevin M. & Culligan, Patricia J. & Taylor, John E., 2014. "Forecasting energy consumption of multi-family residential buildings using support vector regression: Investigating the impact of temporal and spatial monitoring granularity on performance accuracy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 168-178.
- repec:eee:appene:v:217:y:2018:i:c:p:456-466 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:1299-1309 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:1896-:d:119454 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:23-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:22-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:10:p:2514-:d:171263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woo, C.K. & Li, R. & Shiu, A. & Horowitz, I., 2013. "Residential winter kWh responsiveness under optional time-varying pricing in British Columbia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 288-297.
- Xu, Fang Yuan & Zhang, Tao & Lai, Loi Lei & Zhou, Hao, 2015. "Shifting Boundary for price-based residential demand response and applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 353-370.
- Boßmann, Tobias & Eser, Eike Johannes, 2016. "Model-based assessment of demand-response measures—A comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1637-1656.
- Anees, Amir & Chen, Yi-Ping Phoebe, 2016. "True real time pricing and combined power scheduling of electric appliances in residential energy management system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 592-600.
- Petinrin, J.O. & Shaabanb, Mohamed, 2016. "Impact of renewable generation on voltage control in distribution systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 770-783.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:466-:d:131191 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahboubi-Moghaddam, Esmaeil & Nayeripour, Majid & Aghaei, Jamshid, 2016. "Reliability constrained decision model for energy service provider incorporating demand response programs," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 552-565.
- Wang, Yong & Li, Lin, 2013. "Time-of-use based electricity demand response for sustainable manufacturing systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 233-244.
- Manbachi, Moein & Farhangi, Hassan & Palizban, Ali & Arzanpour, Siamak, 2016. "Smart grid adaptive energy conservation and optimization engine utilizing Particle Swarm Optimization and Fuzzification," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 69-79.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:96:y:2018:i:c:p:411-419 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vardakas, John S. & Zorba, Nizar & Verikoukis, Christos V., 2015. "Performance evaluation of power demand scheduling scenarios in a smart grid environment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 164-178.
- Vardakas, John S. & Zorba, Nizar & Verikoukis, Christos V., 2016. "Power demand control scenarios for smart grid applications with finite number of appliances," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 83-98.
- repec:eee:appene:v:212:y:2018:i:c:p:997-1012 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Coninck, Roel & Helsen, Lieve, 2016. "Quantification of flexibility in buildings by cost curves – Methodology and application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 653-665.
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:1538-1547 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zakariazadeh, Alireza & Homaee, Omid & Jadid, Shahram & Siano, Pierluigi, 2014. "A new approach for real time voltage control using demand response in an automated distribution system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 157-166.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand Response; Price elasticity matrix; Demand side management; Volt/Var control; OpenDSS; Smart grids;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:96:y:2012:i:c:p:84-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.