Heat pipe with PCM for electronic cooling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, C.W. & Siqueiros, E. & Ling-Chin, J. & Royapoor, M. & Roskilly, A.P., 2015. "Heat utilisation technologies: A critical review of heat pipes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 615-627.
- Jiaqiang, E. & Zhao, Xiaohuan & Liu, Haili & Chen, Jianmei & Zuo, Wei & Peng, Qingguo, 2016. "Field synergy analysis for enhancing heat transfer capability of a novel narrow-tube closed oscillating heat pipe," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 218-228.
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:975-986 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Chander Shekhar & Tiwari, Manish K. & Zimmermann, Severin & Brunschwiler, Thomas & Schlottig, Gerd & Michel, Bruno & Poulikakos, Dimos, 2015. "Energy efficient hotspot-targeted embedded liquid cooling of electronics," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 414-422.
- Jouhara, Hussam & Meskimmon, Richard, 2014. "Heat pipe based thermal management systems for energy-efficient data centres," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 265-270.
- Sahoo, Santosh Kumar & Das, Mihir Kumar & Rath, Prasenjit, 2016. "Application of TCE-PCM based heat sinks for cooling of electronic components: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 550-582.
- Srikanth, R. & Nemani, Pavan & Balaji, C., 2015. "Multi-objective geometric optimization of a PCM based matrix type composite heat sink," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 703-714.
- Anisur, M.R. & Mahfuz, M.H. & Kibria, M.A. & Saidur, R. & Metselaar, I.H.S.C. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2013. "Curbing global warming with phase change materials for energy storage," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 23-30.
- Jouhara, Hussam & Ezzuddin, Hatem, 2013. "Thermal performance characteristics of a wraparound loop heat pipe (WLHP) charged with R134A," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 128-138.
- Ling, Ziye & Zhang, Zhengguo & Shi, Guoquan & Fang, Xiaoming & Wang, Lei & Gao, Xuenong & Fang, Yutang & Xu, Tao & Wang, Shuangfeng & Liu, Xiaohong, 2014. "Review on thermal management systems using phase change materials for electronic components, Li-ion batteries and photovoltaic modules," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 427-438.
More about this item
KeywordsHeat pipe Electronic cooling Phase change material;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:5:p:1825-1833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.