Analysis of the vehicle mix in the passenger-car sector in Japan for CO2 emissions reduction by a MARKAL model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siti Indati Mustapa & Hussain Ali Bekhet, 2015. "Investigating Factors Affecting CO2 Emissions in Malaysian Road Transport Sector," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 1073-1083.
- Howard, B. & Waite, M. & Modi, V., 2017. "Current and near-term GHG emissions factors from electricity production for New York State and New York City," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C), pages 255-271.
- Mustapa, Siti Indati & Bekhet, Hussain Ali, 2016. "Analysis of CO2 emissions reduction in the Malaysian transportation sector: An optimisation approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 171-183.
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Kennedy, Scott & Mezher, Toufic, 2014. "Long-term optimization of United Arab Emirates energy future: Policy implications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 466-474.
- Raslavičius, Laurencas & Azzopardi, Brian & Keršys, Artūras & Starevičius, Martynas & Bazaras, Žilvinas & Makaras, Rolandas, 2015. "Electric vehicles challenges and opportunities: Lithuanian review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 786-800.
- Xie, Y.L. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Li, Y.F., 2010. "An interval fixed-mix stochastic programming method for greenhouse gas mitigation in energy systems under uncertainty," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4627-4644.
- Bishop, Justin D.K. & Martin, Niall P.D. & Boies, Adam M., 2016. "Quantifying the role of vehicle size, powertrain technology, activity and consumer behaviour on new UK passenger vehicle fleet energy use and emissions under different policy objectives," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 196-212.
- Chung, Whan-Sam & Tohno, Susumu & Shim, Sang Yul, 2009. "An estimation of energy and GHG emission intensity caused by energy consumption in Korea: An energy IO approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 1902-1914, October.
- Thiel, Christian & Nijs, Wouter & Simoes, Sofia & Schmidt, Johannes & van Zyl, Arnold & Schmid, Erwin, 2016. "The impact of the EU car CO2 regulation on the energy system and the role of electro-mobility to achieve transport decarbonisation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 153-166.
- Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Guerassimoff, Gilles & Maïzi, Nadia, 2015. "Heat recovery using heat pumps in non-energy intensive industry: Are Energy Saving Certificates a solution for the food and drink industry in France?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 374-389.
- Anandarajah, Gabrial & Gambhir, Ajay, 2014. "India’s CO2 emission pathways to 2050: What role can renewables play?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 79-86.
- David Huang, K. & Quang, Khong Vu & Tseng, Kuo-Tung, 2009. "Study of the effect of contraction of cross-sectional area on flow energy merger in hybrid pneumatic power system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2171-2182, October.
- Anandarajah, Gabrial & Strachan, Neil, 2010. "Interactions and implications of renewable and climate change policy on UK energy scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6724-6735, November.
- van Vliet, Oscar & van den Broek, Machteld & Turkenburg, Wim & Faaij, André, 2011. "Combining hybrid cars and synthetic fuels with electricity generation and carbon capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 248-268, January.
- Yong Zeng & Yanpeng Cai & Guohe Huang & Jing Dai, 2011. "A Review on Optimization Modeling of Energy Systems Planning and GHG Emission Mitigation under Uncertainty," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(10), pages 1-33, October.
- Timothy Welch & Sabyasachee Mishra, 2014. "Envisioning an emission diet: application of travel demand mechanisms to facilitate policy decision making," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 611-631, May.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2008. "Fiscal policy instruments for reducing congestion and atmospheric emissions in the transport sector : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4652, The World Bank.
- Bishop, Justin D.K. & Martin, Niall P.D. & Boies, Adam M., 2014. "Cost-effectiveness of alternative powertrains for reduced energy use and CO2 emissions in passenger vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 44-61.
- Shmelev, Stanislav E. & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2016. "Optimal diversity of renewable energy alternatives under multiple criteria: An application to the UK," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 679-691.
- Kikuchi, Yasunori & Kimura, Seiichiro & Okamoto, Yoshitaka & Koyama, Michihisa, 2014. "A scenario analysis of future energy systems based on an energy flow model represented as functionals of technology options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 586-601.
- Seck, Gondia Sokhna & Guerassimoff, Gilles & Maïzi, Nadia, 2013. "Heat recovery with heat pumps in non-energy intensive industry: A detailed bottom-up model analysis in the French food & drink industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 489-504.
- Anandarajah, Gabrial & McDowall, Will, 2012. "What are the costs of Scotland's climate and renewable policies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 773-783.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon-dioxide emissions reduction Passenger car Energy system model MARKAL Subsidy Hybrid vehicles;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:83:y:2006:i:10:p:1047-1061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.