Accounting, budgeting and control systems in their organizational context: Theoretical and empirical perspectives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Hofmann & Andreas Wald & Ronald Gleich, 2012. "Determinants and effects of the diagnostic and interactive use of control systems: an empirical analysis on the use of budgets," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 153-182, December.
- Christophe Germain, 2009. "Les relations entre les budgets et les systèmes de mesure de la performance non financière:une étude empirique," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 12(4), pages 143-161, December.
- Tharusha N. Gooneratne & Zahirul Hoque, 2013. "Management control research in the banking sector: A critical review and directions for future research," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 144-171, June.
- Rosanas , Josep Mª, 2016. "Budgeting Beyond Budgeting," IESE Research Papers D/1139, IESE Business School.
- Davila, Tony, 2000. "An empirical study on the drivers of management control systems' design in new product development," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(4-5), pages 383-409, May.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:32:y:2008:i:1:p:62-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mundy, Julia, 2010. "Creating dynamic tensions through a balanced use of management control systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 499-523, July.
- Christophe Germain, 2001. "Le Pilotage De La Performance Dans Les Petites Et Moyennes Entreprises Les Resultats D'Une Recherche Empirique," Post-Print halshs-00584629, HAL.
- Langfield-Smith, Kim, 1997. "Management control systems and strategy: A critical review," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-232, February.
- Ellen Haustein & Robert Luther & Peter Schuster, 2014. "Management control systems in innovation companies: a literature based framework," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 343-382, February.
- Ingrid Fasshauer, 2011. "Quand les cadres intermédiaires utilisent les outils de contrôle pour influencer la stratégie," Post-Print hal-00650427, HAL.
- Dooms, E., 2005. "Control in multidivisional firms : Levels issues and internal differentiation," Other publications TiSEM bc7c1906-d54c-46e5-9d8e-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Henri, Jean-Francois, 2006. "Organizational culture and performance measurement systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 77-103, January.
- Norio Sawabe, 2015. "Value-driven responsibility accounting - dynamic tensions generated by competing values embedded in the management control system," Discussion papers e-14-020, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Henri, Jean-François & Journeault, Marc, 2010. "Eco-control: The influence of management control systems on environmental and economic performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Spekle, Roland F., 2001. "Explaining management control structure variety: a transaction cost economics perspective," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 419-441.
- Christophe Germain, 2007. "L'Architecture Des Systemes De Controle De Gestion : Une Analyse Du Rapport Entre Les Budgets Et Les Systemes De Mesure De La Performance," Post-Print halshs-00534760, HAL.
- Erik Strauß & Christina Zecher, 2013. "Management control systems: a review," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 233-268, February.
- Parulian Silaen & Robert Williams, 2009. "Management control systems: a model for R&D units," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(3), pages 262-274, November.
- Bedford, David S. & Malmi, Teemu & Sandelin, Mikko, 2016. "Management control effectiveness and strategy: An empirical analysis of packages and systems," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 12-28.
- Speklé, R.F., 2002. "Towards a Transaction Cost Theory of Management Control," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-06-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Chris Akroyd & William Maguire, 2011. "The roles of management control in a product development setting," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 212-237, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:8:y:1983:i:2-3:p:153-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.