The impact of socio-economic accounting statements on the investment decision: An empirical study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graham, Cameron, 2008. "Fearful asymmetry: The consumption of accounting signs in the Algoma Steel pension bailout," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 756-782.
- Mahfuja Malik, 2015. "Value-Enhancing Capabilities of CSR: A Brief Review of Contemporary Literature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 419-438, March.
- Consolandi, Costanza & Innocenti, Alessandro & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2009.
"CSR, rationality and the ethical preferences of investors in a laboratory experiment,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 242-252, December.
- Costanza Consolandi & Alessandro Innocenti & Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "CSR, rationality and the ethical preferences of investors in a laboratory experiment," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0609, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Ali Fekrat, M. & Inclan, Carla & Petroni, David, 1996. "Corporate environmental disclosures: Competitive disclosure hypothesis using 1991 annual report data," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 175-195.
- Jill Frances Solomon & Aris Solomon, 2006. "Private social, ethical and environmental disclosure," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 564-591, July.
- repec:pra:mprapa:40679 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nazim Hussain, 2015. "Impact of Sustainability Performance on Financial Performance: An Empirical Study of Global Fortune (N100) Firms," Working Papers 1, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:34:y:2010:i:1:p:1-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioannis E. Nikolaou & Konstantinos I. Evangelinos, 2010. "Classifying current social responsibility accounting methods for assisting a dialogue between business and society," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 562-580, October.
- Petersen, Knut & Patzke, Henning, 1986. "Individuelles Informationsverhalten als Gegenstand des "Behavioral Accounting": Eine Meta-Analyse der empirischen Forschung," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 177, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3165-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Holm, Claus & Rikhardsson, Pall, 2006. "Experienced and Novice Investors: Does Environmental Information Influence on Investment Allocation Decisions?," Financial Reporting Research Group Working Papers R-2006-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:29-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hanen Khemakhem & Hédi Turki, 2007. "L'Information Environnementale Et La Prise De Décision D'Investissement; Étude Empirique Dans Le Cadre D'Un Marché Émergent," Post-Print halshs-00534757, HAL.
- Rikhardsson, Pall & Holm, Claus, 2005. "Do as you say - Say as you do: Measuring the actual use of environmental information in investment decisions," Management Accounting Research Group Working Papers M-2005-02, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Gray, Rob, 2002. "The social accounting project and Accounting Organizations and Society Privileging engagement, imaginings, new accountings and pragmatism over critique?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 687-708, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:5:y:1980:i:3:p:263-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.